Wallke X3 PRO 2020 - help identify this part please

Texacat

I knocked my bike over 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ and when i went to pick itup, this was on the ground - no clue where its come off!!! compared to husbands identical bike and can't find it on his either!
appreciate any help - please use layman's terms in case I still don't have a clue 🤣

Attachments

• image1 (2).jpeg
    image1 (2).jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 106
  • image0 (3).jpeg
    image0 (3).jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 107
I knocked my bike over 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ and when i went to pick itup, this was on the ground - no clue where its come off!!! compared to husbands identical bike and can't find it on his either!
appreciate any help - please use layman's terms in case I still don't have a clue 🤣
Welcome aboard! What's the part made of (plastic, rubber?), and any sign that it broke or tore off something else?

Hi Jeremy!
its plastic - doesn't show any signs of being broken off of anything - has a hexagon protrusion that looks like it slots into or over a hex nut or something similar............

Attachments

• IMG_5664.jpg
    IMG_5664.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_5663.jpg
    IMG_5663.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 85
Oh, that's the ejection seat handle.

Sorry, no clue, but bike make and model might ring a bell with someone else.

That looks like it fits over a nut and may actually be something left over from shipping. Also, maybe check under the seat to see if it looks like it may fit.

Is your eBike a folder? I think I've seen this described as some kind of a shipping protective piece.

yes its a foldable bike - if its from shipping then its been on the bike the past 3 years??????????????? 🤣 🤣 🤣

That looks like it fits over a nut and may actually be something left over from shipping. Also, maybe check under the seat to see if it looks like it may fit.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ THANK YOU Keith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was indeed from underneath the seat...............yay! really appreciate your time and input 🙏

Hah.. is the seat a Selle Royal? I had the same exact part fall of my Espin Sport seat.
Now that you mention it, I have a selle royal seat and I pulled a piece of off it. Didn't look like that but that is what triggered the seat check.

Back