Video of my commute

paraganek

Here is a quick video of my daily commute to work.
7.6 miles, 1000 ft elevation gain one way.
All road, I am not lucky enough to ride on bike lanes over here but as you can see
most of the drivers passing me are courteous enough giving me some space on the road.
On the other hand I have also experienced a couple of "not so nice" drivers passing me inside the tunnel which was really scary and totally against any traffic law I know.

Enjoy watching !

That was really cool to watch! It did make me nervous a few times o_O Thanks so much for taking the time to put it together and especially sharing it with us!

My favorite thing about it is that you're barefoot. I love it. Looks like something covering the pedals for the purpose.

Here is a quick video of my daily commute to work.
7.6 miles, 1000 ft elevation gain one way.
All road, I am not lucky enough to ride on bike lanes over here but as you can see
most of the drivers passing me are courteous enough giving me some space on the road.
On the other hand I have also experienced a couple of "not so nice" drivers passing me inside the tunnel which was really scary and totally against any traffic law I know.

Enjoy watching !

Nice video. Are you flying the drone? Not while you're riding the bike I hope. That's my other hobby.

My favorite thing about it is that you're barefoot. I love it. Looks like something covering the pedals for the purpose.

After living barefoot for the last 7 years I can not stand anything on my feet. Feels awkward just like wearing heavy duty gloves on hands on every day basis. The pedal covers are made of a thin yoga mat to get a good grip on the pedals and avoid slipping.

P1230238.JPG

Nice video. Are you flying the drone? Not while you're riding the bike I hope. That's my other hobby.

I wish I could be flying drone to capture a more realistic video. The footage in my clip is just from Google Earth.

Great video...was there anyway through the route that you take a less busy road?? At least some parts of it, there were some side roads from what I could tell.

Back