VAdo or Como Suspension Seat post and Handlebar Stem

Any recommendations on good (preferably metal and non-Chinese made) GoPro handlebar mounts for the Lezyne Ebike Hecto STVZO E65 headlight?
I cannot promise it is non-Chinese but this product looked OK to me during the Amazon search:
(The company is listed in Virginia but that does not mean a thing nowadays).

Mine (different from the shown above, and which cost about US$6 on Polish Amazon site) had performed flawlessly for the last six months. Just run the Gopro bike mount 31.8 query in Amazon and have a look.

I cannot promise it is non-Chinese but this product looked OK to me during the Amazon search:
(The company is listed in Virginia but that does not mean a thing nowadays).

Mine (different from the shown above, and which cost about US$6 on Polish Amazon site) had performed flawlessly for the last six months. Just run the Gopro bike mount 31.8 query in Amazon and have a look.
Okay cool. I had seen a similar item sized as "XL" and I didn't know what difference that made. I know that the Vado SL's bars are 31.8 mm, but they are also tapered, so I didn't know if that applied to the centre or far diameter.

If you say that this one works for you, then that's the one I'll get. Thanks.

Okay cool. I had seen a similar item sized as "XL" and I didn't know what difference that made. I know that the Vado SL's bars are 31.8 mm, but they are also tapered, so I didn't know if that applied to the centre or far diameter.

If you say that this one works for you, then that's the one I'll get. Thanks.
Mine's different but it doesn't really matter. It is hard to screw up a relatively simple metal part :)
Don't worry about the handlebar tapering. You're installing the mount just next to the stem on the 31.8 mm portion. Typically at the left off the stem.

P.S. Typical handlebar diameters in the stem portion are 25.4 (old road bike bars), 31.8 (most of modern handlebars) or 35 mm (oversized MTB bars). We enjoy the most popular 31.8 mm size.
20211216_221659-01.jpeg

The GoPro mount at the left off the stem.

Last edited:
Mine's different but it doesn't really matter. It is hard to screw up a relatively simple metal part :)
Don't worry about the handlebar tapering. You're installing the mount just next to the stem on the 31.8 mm portion. Typically at the left off the stem.

P.S. Typical handlebar diameters in the stem portion are 25.4 (old road bike bars), 31.8 (most of modern handlebars) or 35 mm (oversized MTB bars). We enjoy the most popular 31.8 mm size.
View attachment 109441
The GoPro mount at the left off the stem.
That's awesome.

I actually found a GoPro mount that attaches to the front of the stem clamp, like your Wahoo mount there in the photo. I'll probably go with something like that, since my phone will be mounted farther back, and because it will keep the headlight dead center (I'm a bit...weird like that 🤣).

For anyone who has put the Redshift seatpost on the Vado SL: Is there a way to keep using the rear light mounted on the saddle?

Back