Turbo Levo comp fat or bulls monster e fs?

Hobby

Having a hard time deciding. No one around me has either bike. They can order either one though. It’s hard spending $5,000 on something you never rode. Any info would help.

Having replaced several Levo motors I would opt for the Monster. The Monster ES is available now but the E FS will be a couple of months until the next ones come in last I checked. You could also get a good deal on a 2017 Haibike Fatsix.

The Levo definitely has it going on in the looks department though. Their tire is slightly wider than all the others though. 4.6 on the Levo Fat and 4” on most others.

I hope that helps.

Thanks. What do you think of the felt lebowske 20? I found a crazy deal for $3000 online.

Thanks. What do you think of the felt lebowske 20? I found a crazy deal for $3000 online.
It’s a really nice bike. You won’t be getting the CX motor on that or the 500wh battery, but otherwise the specs are really good so it’s a good value. It could be worth paying the extra ~700 for the 2017 Haibike Fatsix. That would be my consideration if you’re on a budget.

Hobby, what is your main type of riding that you want a fatbike? If on road, I gotta caution you there are better options. Offroad, you'll still want suspension (IMO) after my EasyMotion Big Bud Pro.
Lot of fun, but very heavy and those tires are noisy and have a LOT of drag. Forget peddling the bike un-powered for very far. I quickly tired of it on road and off road the suspension on my Haibike just totally spoiled me in com

Back