Tubeless tires (26"x2.3")

Barkme Wolf

I got 4 flats in 2 months on a new bike, the last with one week old Mr. Tuffy liners. I was originally looking at Marathon Tour (flat-less) tires but I don't think they would have survived my last flat. So now I am looking into tubeless but don't know where to start. Need something with cushion because the Radwagon has no joy when it comes to uneven terrain. My commute has some bumps I can not avoid and the shock through the frame is jarring.
Suggestions? Currently riding 26"x2.3" Kenda tires with Mr. Tuffy liners on my Radwagon.

@Barkme Wolf - I have two (2) RadWagons with stock 26" x 2.3" Kenda tires. I'm changing them out for Schwalbe Marathon Plus HS 440 26" x 2.0" puncture resistant tires. I've installed Schwalbe Marathon Plus HS 440 puncture resistant tires on my other ebikes (Pedego City Commuter) and never had a flat. I don't need to use any tire liners or puncture resistant tubes in addition to the Schwalbe Marathon Plus HS 440 puncture resistant tires. I just use the Schwalbe Marathon Plus HS 440 puncture resistant tires by itself. This has prevented flats. I used to have flats monthly and got tired of bringing the bicycles to my local bike shop for repair.

Are they puncture flats from foreign objects?
Many re-occuring flats aren't an external problem.

I’m going with Tannus armour on my Radwagon . I live in the land of goatheads!

Attachments

• C426FAF1-2D28-47DF-9452-5B1F1306B8FF.png
    C426FAF1-2D28-47DF-9452-5B1F1306B8FF.png
    203.3 KB · Views: 360
Back