Total distance travelled discrepancy

I see the wheel size but it is deactivated….for my guest rider so far I’ve done nothing but add a screen. One friend rides it once a week so he can download the apps on his phone…so the unset up one is stock…and mine probably has a smaller adjustment from COBI…anyway I want to get more familiar mine before working on the other. I’ll try again but right now I got to go feed the cows…they’re easier to deal with

I see the wheel size but it is deactivated….for my guest rider so far I’ve done nothing but add a screen. One friend rides it once a week so he can download the apps on his phone…so the unset up one is stock…and mine probably has a smaller adjustment from COBI…anyway I want to get more familiar mine before working on the other. I’ll try again but right now I got to go feed the cows…they’re easier to deal with
you have to do it from the nyon while its on the bike because it needs to read the wheel size that the motor stores.

Finally when I had my feet up on the deck and wasn’t looking it connected. Thanks for ur help including about the wheel size I was wondering why I couldnt find it

Finally when I had my feet up on the deck and wasn’t looking it connected. Thanks for ur help including about the wheel size I was wondering why I couldnt find it
ya I learned that the hard way too. but after moving the non from bike to bike it got beaten into me.

Back