Throttles and California

If you are into getting sued, getting your illegal electric motorcycle impounded, getting maimed, not being able to ride on any street, bike path, or bike lane, okay fine. The pedaling position sucks and it is 85 pounds with a hub-drive. In California, if it is capable of being 'un-locked' to 'off-road' mode, then it is a motorcycle and must be licensed by the DMV and cannot use bike lanes. Kids or those with arrested frontal brain development, those who are attracted to these toys, are getting badly injured. There is a reason they are unlawful.
after awhile( when I became more mature and older) I came to change my mind on many things) n
I think your best defense is to have a wicker basket in front with a puppy and some daisies.
my kind of bike, as I get older I can see the effects and logic about the age restrictions on everything -no porn or marijuana before 21 and believe me you you,marijuana is not the only"gateway drug"( how about "red bull" for instance-once I was basically off everything for 29 years and I drank a "red bull" and got quite a buzz)how about stop using teenagers for "cannon fodder" this is one insane fucked up world driven by over 8 billion "hairless apes"( well some are pretty hairy myself included of whom could be included in the "Sasquatch Jr" competition)
 
I am thinking that anyone who is well-known, famous, has many more detractors and haters, then supporters and followers. This applies to 'influencers', political figures, religious leaders, rappers, musicians, business leaders, and artists. That is the nature of taking a unique position, creating a brand. It is the downside that is paired with the upside. Sir Ronster accepts this to reap the upside, up to $10,000 per week. This is also why the famous have bodyguards. I am also considering assassinations in the recent years.
 
Last edited:
Nice nail polish.
I use nail polish about three times per week and have a drawer full. I use it to touch up bikes. If there is some rust on the cap screws of a threadless stem I will put in a dot of silver and wipe the extra with a Q-tip. I might hit it with a little CLR first and wipe that with a Q-tip. Sometimes I will mix three or four colors together to cover a blem in the paint or repair a chipped logo. Sometimes I need to use a zip tie on a chain stay. I can make it match the paint.

A guy a couple of days ago wanted bicycle repair for his middle school kid. I asked what is the bike. It was one I never heard of. It is an Askgo GT16 with 3,000 watts. When I wrote it down I missed the 'K' and used an 'S'. What is the middle letter? I explained about the CHP class and that if it is ever spotted in public his son will be made to sit on the curb until a parent picks him up. A tow truck will be called and it will be impounded, crushed, and the parents charged with reckless child endangerment. You just know the kid has swapped the levers for wheelies and maybe put the reservoirs upside down for modulating the rear brake with one hand while using the other for the throttle to ride wheelies. I wouldn't touch it. She does not look 365 pounds.

1790552130753.png
 
Back