Jack mckinnon

I have a daymak em-1 I bought it used and had to drive it home 45 minutes in the rain the bike has dried, the battery's are fully charged but when I turn on the bike now the throttle goes for half a second then dosnt work but the bikes signals and dash still work, this is the weird thing. When it's plugged in the bikes throttle and everything works fine the motor and everything is %100 working but when unplugged it dosnt, voltage also drops from 87 volts when charging and goes to 77-78 volts when I unplug it, can someone tell me what's wrong?!

I have a daymak em-1 I bought it used and had to drive it home 45 minutes in the rain the bike has dried, the battery's are fully charged but when I turn on the bike now the throttle goes for half a second then dosnt work but the bikes signals and dash still work, this is the weird thing. When it's plugged in the bikes throttle and everything works fine the motor and everything is %100 working but when unplugged it dosnt, voltage also drops from 87 volts when charging and goes to 77-78 volts when I unplug it, can someone tell me what's wrong?!

the batteries are toast

Use the daymak app if it's the throttle it will show a fault when the app is on or your batteries are in need of replacement

Back