Toseven DM02 500W Motor

Which display is on the bike? looks sorta big.
I wanted the smaller T145. https://to7motor.com/product/t154-e-bike-centre-control-panel
In order to go through frame with a 4mm wire harness I needed to use the LCD 135. The important thing is that the owner of the bike likes it. There was one problem with the build. I put on a new chain and the old 11-34 cassette didn't like it. So I made a house call the next day and installed a nickel plated 11-40 which fixed the crunching and skipping.

So since this is your new go_to...
Have you considered building one for yourself (or swapping out an existing build) so you have a greater first hand experience?
Might help with troubleshooting in the future as well as be a bit of fun.

I have 450 miles on my Dmo2 on my Jamis Sequel S3 and so far I really like it. It is a little louder than my Tsdz2 with OSF but not anything I am bothered by. I am already planning a second one.

Three-speed coaster brake replaced with 12-speed cluster and a hydraulic brake,..

I had a two speed and pedaling backwards changed gears.

Three speed needs to idle in reverse I think?
we tried to tow with a banana bike back in the day,onan incline all we could do was wheelie,so next plan later on-tried to make a tandem bike by coupling the front forks of one to another bikes rear wheel,didnt work only crashed,so it goes,anyway if i buid another ebike its probably going to have a 3 speed transmission only use about 3 gears anyway,i am not a fast spinner-tortise grade is my pedal speed( 12 mph is enough for me)

Some of my old toys,..

View attachment 176353

My Blue Banana 🍌 board from 1977.
My Roller skates from 1979.
And my Ripstick from 10 years ago.

View attachment 176354

These are my original urethane Rollerskate wheels from 1979.
Everything else has been replaced.

I used those rollerskate wheels to hold me onto the tracks when I was racing.
4 Wheels running along Vertically Mounted to keep on the railroad,..

I installed them back on my rollerskates after the cops kicked me off the railroad.

View attachment 176360

I was clocked going over 60 kph on a windy day.

View attachment 176358View attachment 176359
I jumped and swang from trees

The Ripstick Wheels were $20 each.

View attachment 176355

I'm right handed, and right footed (Goofy Foot.)
I wear my right foot forward and wear out my wheels sideways accordingly,..

View attachment 176357

The tree that I used to jump out of has since fallen into the creek.
I was more than 40 feet up,.

View attachment 176361View attachment 176362

View attachment 176363View attachment 176364
et,call home.

This will now be my default kit. Someone took my camera from a visible mesh pocket on my pannier. It was a bright yellow scuba video camera. I will see if a friend can take photos this afternoon. When you remove the main gear cover behind the chainring you can really see the level of quality. It pulls like a big Bafang but is compact and light. It is also smooth with torque and cadence balanced. There is no lag, surge, or overrun and no ghost pedaling. The display is very nice. Two more are arriving late next week. It is a Bosch killer that goes on 90% of regular bikes. The kit came with a throttle that I did not use.
what camera did you have? my 2nd hand iphone doesnt like doing anything with pictures(probably my fault-dementia beckons)

I have pre-packed them with grease. That makes them smooth and quiet. I use waterproof synthetic grease with nano-ceramic bearings and get it on the O-rings. I start on my second DM02 conversion later this afternoon.
I'd be careful with grease on O rings if not specified as applicable.
They'll swell and become fragile.
Also grease should be applied in the proper amount. This is one of those cases where more isn't better. Over packing can possibly create churning, over pressure and possibly force grease beyond seals that weren't designed for this.

That grease is much like plumber's silicone used on 0-rings inside faucets. It will work into any spots that I missed. Petroleum on O-rings is very bad. In that case they will swell. Over application is noted.

Oh. This stuff is made for metal to metal & rubber seals but says nothing about gears.
1717190741154.png

Actually it is for all moving caliper parts. It is sticky and thick and slick. Plus it holds up over time and can't out gas. I heard the ancient Greeks used olive oil on their moving parts when out gassing.

1717204625679.jpeg

Contemplating an olive oil PITA. And not the bread. Butt regrets from the symposium last night.

1717204808014.jpeg

Back