Thoughts?

Check the Tout Terrain website.
I'm afraid i can't find a link to the Panamericana or any production Tout Terrain ebikes.
I did find a link to a Tout Terrain ebike that seems to be discontinued, probably because the Go SwissDrive it uses is discontinued.
Can you have a look and tell us where you can get a new TT Panamericana from? Or even better a TT Panamericana ebike?
You keep calling it Panamerican, isn't it Panamericana?

Check the Tout Terrain website.
Cat got your tongue?
Or did you actually try and find out about what you're talking about, try and re-enforce it and find out that all of it has been discontinued? (TT Panamericana, TT ebikes)
And now you have sour grapes yourself as you're on your own and can't recommend the combo to anyone else? Never mind replacing that TT rear shock.

Hey all, this thread has spun far afield from asking a few questions about the nitty gritty of using a Nevo as a commuter bike fort a short ride. I appreciate the many, many helpful contributions made to this thread. Maybe, though, it’s time to shut it down.
Agreed. Nothing you did wrong here. A provocative player got involved and hijacked a perfectly legit question. It does not happen very often around here so don't let it warn you off of further participation. This is a great forum with bunches of good folks who enjoy sharing what they know and learning from others.

I'm scheduled to receive my bike in May, 2020.
I ordered a Delite Rohloff shortly after your order. The dealer estimated March delivery. Your post re May concerns me: why the difference? I wonder if such estimates have much meaning. Perhaps they are just SWAG (S***** Wild A** Guess).

I ordered a Delite Rohloff shortly after your order. The dealer estimated March delivery. Your post re May concerns me: why the difference? I wonder if such estimates have much meaning. Perhaps they are just SWAG (S***** Wild A** Guess).
[/QUOTE

Ha! I hope both our bikes arrive as and when promised. March is a dreary month in Madison.

Back