They say it's been shipped!!!

Between the fact that when they made the announcement there was a special where you got the racks of you ordered now, and the fact that the bikes we paid for had at least a rear rack, it sure as hell better come with the racks. At least the rear one.

Edit: Oops, also that signature I mentioned getting a call about, turns out to be for something else. An expensive bike you can see from the moon they're just going to leave. A much less expensive package they could hide almost anywhere on my porch needs the signature. Then again, I suppose someone can steal the small package a lot easier than the bike. I'd like to see that ring video of someone trying to snag the bike and shove it in their tote and keep walking.
I emailed asking if my bike has the rear rack - will let you know what they say. I had a nice discount coupon... May end up giving half of it back if I need to purchase the rack😉. At this point, I'll just be glad to receive the bike and get riding!

I emailed asking if my bike has the rear rack - will let you know what they say. I had a nice discount coupon... May end up giving half of it back if I need to purchase the rack😉. At this point, I'll just be glad to receive the bike and get riding!
I'd be pretty miffed if there was no rear rack. There were lots of options to choose from at about the same price point so there's almost certainly someone out there who chose an Espin because "it comes with the rear rack and the other one doesn't" is as good a tie breaker as any.

I was sure one order wasn’t going to make it yesterday as promised but it showed up a little after 8pm. That’s the latest delivery by UPS (or anyone else for that matter) I’ve ever gotten outside of Christmas week! I was just a pair of bike pants.

I'd be pretty miffed if there was no rear rack. There were lots of options to choose from at about the same price point so there's almost certainly someone out there who chose an Espin because "it comes with the rear rack and the other one doesn't" is as good a tie breaker as any.
Especially since accessories like that are hard to come by these days!

10:30. I'm starting to have doubts the bike is coming today. :)

Will it come tomorrow or is Fedex a weekday only thing?

10:30. I'm starting to have doubts the bike is coming today. :)

Will it come tomorrow or is Fedex a weekday only thing?
I think FedEx Ground is a weekday only deliveries. We are still waiting for the wife's Flow which has been a state away for a couple of days.

Screenshot_20210327-074444.png

At least it's in-State 😉. FedEx now says it's on the truck and will be delivered Monday.

Last edited:
I received an email notification that mine was shipped on March 18, and no update since... When I plug my tracking number into FexEd, it still says Delivery Date: Pending: The delivery date may be updated when FedEx receives the package.

Anyone having a similar experience?

I received an email notification that mine was shipped on March 18, and no update since... When I plug my tracking number into FexEd, it still says Delivery Date: Pending: The delivery date may be updated when FedEx receives the package.

Anyone having a similar experience?
Yes

Just a tiny bit frustrating, eh?
The way I look at it is, It is what it is. My wife got her Flow but the Sport we bought our son while in college has been pending since March 18. Not too worried as we will eventually get it as a lot of ebike companies have shipping problems nowadays.

The way I look at it is, It is what it is. My wife got her Flow but the Sport we bought our son while in college has been pending since March 18. Not too worried as we will eventually get it as a lot of ebike companies have shipping problems nowadays.
There's also only so much of it that's in Espin's hands. It does maybe look like they fulfilled the orders in a weird LIFOesq order, but other than that they can only communicate and manage expectations. Luckily they really nailed that part.

Once Fedex knows anything about it though, it's probably a "the ball is in Fedex's court" situation one way or another.

Mine went from pending, to Friday 3/26 until it was like 11pm on Friday 3/26 when it went to Sat 3/27. Then the morning of 3/27 it was back in pending. At about 11am 3/27 it went into "Next Business Day" and was slated for delivery on Monday.

About half an hour after that last change there was a bike outside our door, on a Saturday.

I told my wife it's like they Jedi mind tricked us, because all of a sudden we were super happy about getting it "early" even though it was actually late.

Last edited:
Good to know that you received yours. I am still waiting, although I received the it has shipped notification on March 18

Finally got it!--- one thing I noticed- I cannot find the screws to attach the front fender to the front fork? Anyone else have this issue?

Back