They say it's been shipped!!!

Isn't Wed. the 24th? We ordered in January and ours is "Pending" with no ship date.
I'm so excited I hit the wrong number 🤪. Yes, Wednesday, the 24th 😉.

I am so sorry your order seems to have gotten stuck in limbo - hope they get it out to you soon!

Screenshot_20210319-160713.png

Now FedEx shows it! I'm starting to believe 🤩🤩🤩

Is it on the move enough to look like it's actually coming tomorrow?
Nope - it was actually waiting to be picked up when they told me it had shipped 😟. FedEx does have it now, and the new delivery date is Friday 🤞🤞🤞.

I’ve noticed lots of delivery date waffling on most of stuff I’ve ordered in the last few months.🤦🏻‍♂️

One of our two Espin bikes have been pending since last Thursday. Would be nice to me if they would create a shipping label then input on computer while they put it on a truck. We cancelled an ebike from another company due to it being pending for over a month with no help trying to resolve the situation. People who ordered WAY after us were getting their bike within a week and we was told to just wait.

Last edited:
I’ve noticed lots of delivery date waffling on most of stuff I’ve ordered in the last few months.🤦🏻‍♂️
Hopefully, they'll deliver on time now that they have it. Fortunately, there's a fairly large FedEx distribution center in Greensboro, so I'm cautiously optimistic 😊.

Last edited:
Last year when I bought my eAhora XC100 they gave me the wrong UPS tracking number. I was checking this wrong number every couple of days and it always said "Label Created"--never "Shipped". Then it just showed up at my house from UPS.

Nice surprise but not before a lot of anxiety.

I got an automated call from Fedex about needing to be home for a signature tomorrow, so they must feel feel confident it will get from TX to FL by then.

Haven't received any call...uh-oh...
Don’t feel alone, I’ve waited up to a week later for stuff after tracking “info” telling me when it would arrive. I just don’t believe tracking info anymore. In fact, I’ve seen that kind of date info when it does not show it actually being shipped.🙄

My bike woke up in New Mexico this morning, so I guess I'm looking at delivery next week instead of today - though FedEx has not adjusted their delivery date yet.

Bought a helmet and gloves yesterday, and am thinking about purchasing the back rack (apparently no longer included on the 2021 model). Think I'll hold off until I get a few miles on the bike (some day 😉!) to decide on that.

I sure hope all this anticipation will have been worth it once the bike actually arrives 🤣!

My bike woke up in New Mexico this morning, so I guess I'm looking at delivery next week instead of today - though FedEx has not adjusted their delivery date yet.

Bought a helmet and gloves yesterday, and am thinking about purchasing the back rack (apparently no longer included on the 2021 model). Think I'll hold off until I get a few miles on the bike (some day 😉!) to decide on that.

I sure hope all this anticipation will have been worth it once the bike actually arrives 🤣!
Between the fact that when they made the announcement there was a special where you got the racks of you ordered now, and the fact that the bikes we paid for had at least a rear rack, it sure as hell better come with the racks. At least the rear one.

Edit: Oops, also that signature I mentioned getting a call about, turns out to be for something else. An expensive bike you can see from the moon they're just going to leave. A much less expensive package they could hide almost anywhere on my porch needs the signature. Then again, I suppose someone can steal the small package a lot easier than the bike. I'd like to see that ring video of someone trying to snag the bike and shove it in their tote and keep walking.

Last edited:
Back