They say it's been shipped!!!

Has anyone received their front rack yet, or heard anything from Espin about when they might be expected???

Have you contacted customer support? I didn't order a front rack, but found their customer support to be responsive when contacted about other questions.

The rack is supposed to be included in all 21 flow or sport models, but they had previously indicated they would be shipped separately. I wanted to find out if anyone else had received theirs before bothering support.

Interestingly enough, I just received an order confirmation for a front rack for one of the two flows we purchased in February. Coincidence?

The rack is supposed to be included in all 21 flow or sport models, but they had previously indicated they would be shipped separately. I wanted to find out if anyone else had received theirs before bothering support.

Interestingly enough, I just received an order confirmation for a front rack for one of the two flows we purchased in February. Coincidence?
Most likely :)

Espin got a lot of flack talking about how things were waiting to be processed by customs at the port, but this is something all industries are dealing with. There are still some things my department is waiting on that shipped back in December and they are still on a container in LA. Luckily some supplies are starting to route to Seattle but much less can be sent there. On the flip side, my spouse works at 3M in PPE production, and everything they are ordering from overseas as far as raw material is being processed just as fast as it was pre-pandemic.

Yeah, I totally understand the whole supply chain issue, I'm working on some A/V projects and getting parts and equipment has been a real struggle the last 9 months. Items that used to be always available suddenly become unavailable for weeks or months at a time.

We knew going in there would be some problems like this which is why we ordered our bikes long before 'bike season' (we live in NH, it's just starting to be consistently nice enough to use them here).
And I really don't 'need' the rack for anything. Just found it a bit odd that hours after asking about this here that I got a shipping confirmation. :)

I wonder, has anyone else gotten a similar message in the last few days?

Oh I never affirmed your findings! Silly me. I also got the "purchase receipt" email for the front rack yesterday at 7:53pm CST. Mind you in mine it says I will be notified when it actually ships.

I'm surprised to hear the front rack is included - my 21 Flow didn't come with one, and I haven't heard a peep about one coming (that's ok - I didn't want it). I thought only the rear rack was included.

There was a 'launch promotion' for this, I am not sure how long that lasted. We ordered ours in late February; we received an email from them in late March that said:

Front Rack will be shipping separately
For all customer who purchased the 21 Flow or 21 Sport during the launch promotion, the front rack will be shipped to you separately. We are waiting for the racks to arrive on the next shipment and as soon as they are available we will ship them to each of you. It should be a matter of a few weeks.
Thank you for your continued support and patience.

Back