The Wind blew my Radcity over and it broke my right break lever

Knighthonor

Just realized that its plastic not metal. But my concern is getting it fixed and replaced because the bike is hard to use as is due to the motor registers the brake is always being held down.

I emailed Radpower and waiting for a response. But can I call up one of the mobile bike shop company that builds the rad bikes for customers, and they fix it or do I need to wait for Radpower to send me the part first?

No answer to your question but are you sure the (I don't know what it's called) the PAS on/off switch isn't turned off? Happened to me when I dropped my bike. I didn't break he brake, but the switch somehow got flipped.

TT

No answer to your question but are you sure the (I don't know what it's called) the PAS on/off switch isn't turned off? Happened to me when I dropped my bike. I didn't break he brake, but the switch somehow got flipped.

TT
No getting error 25 which deals with the breaks. Also at rest break light always on unless I bend the lever forward and hold it. It completely snapped and only help by the cables.

Pretty sure the bike would be rideable if you disconnect the electrical connection leading to the brake handle.

Hydraulic brake conversions are impossible on many bikes. The braze on mounts are missing. That said, a good set of rim brakes and eBike pads are all that’s needed on many eBikes. After all aren’t my rim brakes on a 26” rim over sized discs?
<grin>

Last edited:
So is winning the lottery. Look I’m not trying to be a smart ass, but the possible upgrade isn’t very common. I did recently change out a front fork with braze ons for rim and hydraulic brakes, but that isn’t a common option. If they’ve done upgrades there were hydraulic braze on fixtures to add disc brakes.

Back