The Green Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I welcome our Nestle overlords and look forward to the day when I get to pay them for bottled air to breathe.

Blackhand neither us gets a bill from Nestle or from any private company.

But I get a $300 bill every month from the County for pumping me water that is free and abundant everywhere. They will fine me $1000 for watering my lawn as they pump many millions of gallons out in the sea daily.

And if I try to pump my own water on my own property as Handlebars says, the County will fine me and confiscate my home if I do not pay.

Last edited:
Not only fart methane collection barrels, but now burp masks for the cows: https://www.ctvnews.ca/climate-and-...ps-to-curb-greenhouse-gas-emissions-1.5251619
"
TORONTO -- A company has developed a burp-catching device for cows in hopes that the invention will help curb greenhouse gas emissions.

The U.K.-based startup ZELP — or Zero Emission Livestock Project — claims that its burp-catching masks will help slow the spread of greenhouse gas emissions, a key component in the force of climate change.

The mask is a muzzle-like contraption that monitors the percentage of methane being released by a cow. When the monitor detects an excessive amount of gas, it then converts the methane gas into water and CO2 and releases it from the device."

You’re an uninformed, self described ‘right-wing’ troll representative of the minions destroying democracy in this country even as I write
Disinfect your head by getting it out of your facebook feed and your tongue out of Tucker Carlson

If you have an opinion about a topic just stand and defend it. Changing the subject to me will not interest readers here. Diversity of opinions is a good thing...we used to have that in our educational institutions.

Last edited:
Why would someone who does not like bikes, does not own a bike, does not ride an electric bike and has no intention of riding an electric bike be on an electric bike forum that advances green solutions?
Air2air rides an electric motorcycle on public trails and just wants to derail the level of discussion. Do not take the troll bait. I love the humor by the way.

Defend what? As i said you have cognitive dissonance, i'm not actually engaging WITH you, it is for those who may be in danger FROM you, truth in your circles is a sin, it doesn't have to be here.

As i often say - NO PASARAN.

Why would someone who does not like bikes, does not own a bike, does not ride an electric bike and has no intention of riding an electric bike be on an electric bike forum that advances green solutions?
Air2air rides an electric motorcycle on public trails and just wants to derail the level of discussion. Do not take the troll bait. I love the humor by the way.

2018 Vitus Escarpe, Ludicrous BBSHD, Backpack battery, Water Dog park in Belmont CA.

Try to stay on the topic though PedalUma - I don't insult you and hope we can be friends despite disagreeing.

Attachments

• 5C8F3C55-8FA2-4606-A419-0541BDBF0FCC.JPG
    5C8F3C55-8FA2-4606-A419-0541BDBF0FCC.JPG
    352.1 KB · Views: 128
Defend what? As i said you have cognitive dissonance, i'm not actually engaging WITH you, it is for those who may be in danger FROM you, truth in your circles is a sin, it doesn't have to be here.

So there is something I said that people are in danger from. Is it just the fact you and I disagree, or can you be specific?

I wish we could have a civil discussion about the topic instead of just emotions.

"Throttle only"
"Ludicrous V1 on BBSHD" (60Amps)
"Rides like a 250cc trial motorcycle"

It rides like a trail motorcycle because it is an electric motorcycle. It is not a bike. And it is not like there are two sides about it. This is not a matter of debate or emotions. It is a fact. No wonder it eats drivetrains every two weeks and pisses people off. That is no mystery. Of course it does.
1635714382317.png

"Throttle only"

It rides like a trail motorcycle because it is an electric motorcycle. It is not a bike. And it is not like there are two sides about it. This is not a matter of debate or emotions. It is a fact. No wonder it eats drivetrains every two weeks and pisses people off. That is no mystery. Of course it does.

PU You can help the forum by declaring how much power you've decided is acceptable for us. And your other suggestions for saving the planet, including monthly baths and composting toilets from the Whole Earth Catalog.

Last edited:

So much gentler and to the point than my comment. And I wonder why the lower end of the gene pool that surrounds me in rural Virginia distance themselves…except when they want to hunt on my farm, or have some arcane paperwork to be deciphered

"Throttle only"

View attachment 105273
These high power bikes will bring more rulz.

How much power a bike has is not about me. It is what it is, regardless of my views on this topic or any other topic. This is old news, it was debated, put into law and is now well established in our democracy by the people, for the people. Maximum speed for at throttle bike is 20Mph.

I agree with Tomjasz that rouge elements are regrettably spoiling it for the rest of us by bringing with them a backlash resulting in further resentments and regulations impacting all of us.
1635720460338.png

PU fortunately for me the mayor rides a high-powered eBike as well. As you'll see in the last paragraph above, your side can't restrict e-Bikes everywhere.

Though you Birkenstock people have successfully stopped e-MTBs across the rest of California, we've held you back in my city's council meetings where the last nutty Subaru lady claimed MTBs are killing the birds.

But you can certainly crack down on e-Bikes in Petaluma. Maybe get a radar gun to bust your fellow riders and save the planet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back