Tailbone wussies help

Nobodyspecial

Region
USA
Where’s my multiple broken tailbone people at? I’ve broken my tailbone twice (not doing anything cool either) so riding leaves a lasting impression…..of curse words and just plain inappropriate noises over the slightest movements for a few days. Any recommendations for a seat that won’t make me contemplate my life choices? I ride in an “aggressive” posture so the leisure posture, wide saddle ones don’t really help and those seem to be the ones that come up most in my searches. I have a sport seat with the gap for the tailbone and a gel pad but those aren’t really working well either. I can cowboy up like the rest of them but my old bum could use some love and kindness on these rides. Any recommendations? Thanks.

I did a quick search on that. Are those e bike compatible? The site looks like a private shop. Do you know if other shops can get/install these? I’m not in VT so that might make things interesting being in CA.

I did a quick search on that. Are those e bike compatible? The site looks like a private shop. Do you know if other shops can get/install these? I’m not in VT so that might make things interesting being in CA.
"Full Squish' is slang for a full suspension bicycle. He didn't mean go to that shop in Vermont :D

Adding a suspension seatpost to a full squish bike would indeed be ... squishy for delicate ... nether regions.

"Full Squish' is slang for a full suspension bicycle. He didn't mean go to that shop in Vermont :D

Adding a suspension seatpost to a full squish bike would indeed be ... squishy for delicate ... nether regions.
Lol. Well aren’t I stupid. I’m new to all this stuff if you haven’t noticed. I should have put it together from the Google search. I’ll have a serious talk with myself on this one. Thanks!

Where’s my multiple broken tailbone people at? I’ve broken my tailbone twice (not doing anything cool either) so riding leaves a lasting impression…..of curse words and just plain inappropriate noises over the slightest movements for a few days. Any recommendations for a seat that won’t make me contemplate my life choices? I ride in an “aggressive” posture so the leisure posture, wide saddle ones don’t really help and those seem to be the ones that come up most in my searches. I have a sport seat with the gap for the tailbone and a gel pad but those aren’t really working well either. I can cowboy up like the rest of them but my old bum could use some love and kindness on these rides. Any recommendations? Thanks.
Mine´s hook shaped.

Back