Supernova E3 2 Taillight

These appear to be plug 'n play lights for the Stromer ST2 as the bolt holes are 50mm apart. The Supernova E3 2 Taillight requires 6V. Does anyone know if the ST2 tail lights get 6V?

Should work fine.
The toplight mini on the ST2 does receive 6V.

I couldn't resist posting even though I can't answer your question (sorry bout the totally irrelevant response). I put this light on my human powered Spot running off of a dynamo hub (Shimano Alfine). It works great and fit well on a Bontrager rack.
SpotChampa_dynamo4_small.JPG

I couldn't resist posting even though I can't answer your question (sorry bout the totally irrelevant response). I put this light on my human powered Spot running off of a dynamo hub (Shimano Alfine). It works great and fit well on a Bontrager rack.
View attachment 17914
Where did you get your stem bag?

Stem bag is a Serfas found at my Trek shop. A little small for my phone (Samsung Galaxy). Wallet, keys and maybe a couple of individual hex wrenches is about all I can carry there.
Serfas has never seen or heard about the stem case. Can you give me the contact info for the trek store and I can follow up with them for further info. Many thanks

Serfas has never seen or heard about the stem case. Can you give me the contact info for the trek store and I can follow up with them for further info. Many thanks
Correction. Head of product at Serfas called me and said this is an old old product as it does not show up in inventory or catalogs. They believe they may have one or two lounging somewhere in the warehouse and are looking for them. Leave it to me to like a totally discontinued product. I am a very active mobile reseller ((Link Removed - No Longer Exists)) and my team test rides a lot of bikes to fully understand how they perform and their strengths and weaknesses. I need to carry my mobile phone and would love to pop this case on and off. I also ride my own ebike in the early morning and am a minimalist when it comes to carrying stuff. This is a minimal solution that would work perfectly. Sorry for the confusing replies.

Serfas1.jpg Serfas2.jpg Serfas3.jpg
Correction. Head of product at Serfas called me and said this is an old old product as it does not show up in inventory or catalogs. They believe they may have one or two lounging somewhere in the warehouse and are looking for them. Leave it to me to like a totally discontinued product....

Glad they found it but nevertheless I attached a couple of photos for you. It is just slightly short for my Galaxy 8. Prior I had the Galaxy Note and no way that would fit. It is handy for my wallet and keys but if I want to bring my phone and I am traveling light I use a sling bag (Patagonia Atom 8 I think). I can often go without my phone as I have a Samsung watch from which I can make or receive calls and texts. Overall this bag has been handy but still is pretty limited in use due to its small size.

Thanks for the photos. I have a Galaxy S7 Edge as my note was recalled twice (can't wait for the Note 8). So far, it doesn't look like they can find another one. Did the case come with the stem cap fixture to clip the bag on?

Thanks for the photos. I have a Galaxy S7 Edge as my note was recalled twice (can't wait for the Note 8). So far, it doesn't look like they can find another one. Did the case come with the stem cap fixture to clip the bag on?
Yes, the Serfas came with the stem cap/receiver for the bag (attachment shown in my pictures). My LBS put it on for me when they were installing my fenders (Portland Design Works).

I stripped the E3 to strictly nothing printed some 3D parts and build it in.
A new reflector was needed as I unmounted the original light with build in reflector.
I'm happy with the result and much brighter.

qrcm6Vbm.jpg

Back