Superdelite purchase

Thanks! Three weeks or so, maybe sooner as apparently demand has rather ’softened’ as they say. Additionally it’s already in R&M stock (2023 model) as a dealer cancellation or something - same reasoning.

Thanks! Three weeks or so, maybe sooner as apparently demand has rather ’softened’ as they say. Additionally it’s already in R&M stock (2023 model) as a dealer cancellation or something - same reasoning.
I had to wait for a production run, so that was the first 4 months - Apparently I had just missed one and they had other models to build. I ordered it in September, and it got built in the 3rd week of January. Then onto the slow boat from Germany for 8 weeks lol.

I’ve just lost my job at Microsoft as part of their global cutbacks of 10,000 employees so I’ve got time on my hands right now and riding the R&M more than ever and still love getting on it every time.
Put a pannier on the rear yesterday and added a couple of tennis rackets, balls, drink bottles and sun hats and e-biked to play tennis with my wife in the sun yesterday morning (benefit of being temporarily without a job!) and it was way more fun biking there and back than getting in a car.

Then took the eMTB out for a forest blast in the afternoon near the beach:

View attachment 150351
I’m also planning a “redundancy ride” on my gravel bike, a two week jaunt around the South Island of New Zealand
Sorry to hear, but hopefully there will be a new opportunity soon. Oh, and that Specialized looks fabulous!

Sorry to hear, but hopefully there will be a new opportunity soon. Oh, and that Specialized looks fabulous!
Thanks mate - I’ve got a few offers coming my way so will be back in the land of the employed soon enough I expect.

Gave the Specialized another blast today - it’s a tremendous machine.

IMG_4796.jpeg

Back