Stromer fit in backseat of 2018 Accord?

MinnBobber

Anyone know if a Stromer ST2-S will fit in backseat of 2018 Honda Accord? My mtn bike fit with front wheel removed and upside down
in backseat floor.
Dealer thinks it is too big but it would negate need to ship bike or buy a rear bumper rack (both of which are lesser choices).

Thanks

Anyone know if a Stromer ST2-S will fit in backseat of 2018 Honda Accord? My mtn bike fit with front wheel removed and upside down
in backseat floor.
Dealer thinks it is too big but it would negate need to ship bike or buy a rear bumper rack (both of which are lesser choices).

Thanks

I transported my ST2 once in a Ford fusion by folding the rear seats. Remove the front wheel, turn the handlebars, it should be fine.

in backseat floor.

Thanks
If you have to do it once, I say go for it. With some finagling you ought to be able to get it to fit. Like Ravi said, remove the front wheel and loosen the handlebars. I've put mine in the back of my WRX hatchback a couple of times. While there's plenty of room if I do those two things, I plan to get a rack next summer. Getting it in and out is a PITA. It's really heavy and not something you'll want to do with any frequency.

I have a tiny car and was able to squeeze a ST2 S with rack by folding down my back seats and removing the front wheel. You should be fine, just keep in mind though when putting the front wheel back on your brake rotor alignment might be off. Also make sure you have the clips that clip into the brakes to prevent sticking.

Back