Step-Thru

Moustache Lund 20.3 DUAL
https://moustachebikes.com/gb/en/electric-bikes/cargo-electrique-lundi-20/lundi-20-3-dual/

mb-22-lundi-20-3-dual-02-1500x1125.jpg

V Volt Beluga concept. A new US brand, from Portland, OR. Kyle Ranson the owner of the Showers Pass cycle clothing company is a founder. Like Priority, V Volt offer all belt drive models. This is their cargo bike concept.
FrontPerBeluga-min.png

Last edited:
Achielle Esme, a Belgian brand available in Canada from Toronto dealer Curbside Cycle. Shimano Steps e6100 motor, Alfine 8 IGH with Di2 auto-shifting.
achielle_20190107_048.jpg

Ariel X-Class 52V Step-Thru​

ariel x step thru.PNG

1000W Geared hub motor Up to 80+Miles per charge​

52V 20Ah Li-ion battery 300 lb Payload capacity​

This Blix Dubbel and the REI Co-Op Generation E are aiming for RadRunner Plus/utility/transportation ebike customers. The 20”x3.3” tire size on the Dubbel is beefy, and the dual battery option would go a long way.

@scout592 and @e-boy ,
We have early test results: the bike and the motor work well. We had many folks request throttle, and we included that feature.
It will be a custom motor and something that will have long parts and warranty support.
It certainly has enough oomph, and I would appreciate your feedback on this: what improvements would you suggest? What features or price-point would you like to see?
Specs:
UL-certified battery 900+ Whr (48V, 19 Ah)
MTB-grade suspension with thru-axle (Suntour or RST) and Boost hub spacing,
Gates belt paired with Enviolo heavy duty IGH
Tektro brakes with motor cut-off sensors
48V, 500W motor
48V, 18Ah battery
Integrated lights (1000 lumens) and rear light with brake light feature
Suspension seatpost included
at $3999 USD

Great specs, and depending on the warranty offered on battery and motor, I think this could be a compelling offering.
If I were debating this vs the samurai-base model vs other bike companies, the network of local bike shops who are ready to work on this electronics suite would be a deciding factor. Even under warranty walking into a neighborhood shop is preferable to shipping the components to the factory for repair (although I understand it's super hard to build ties with LBSs everywhere)

The special geometry ensures you can always touch the ground with both feet
Gazelle Easyflow HMS
1280_29QjPlsyNuM29goW.png

Back