St2 battery scuff marks

David1

Noticed some pretty deep wear mark's from door . Probably from vibration. I placed some Mylar tape over the Mark's. Also yoke or headstock needed to be tightenened. Pretty rough roads around these parts.

I have the same gouges on the battery - cant see how they are caused though.

How did you adjust the headstock?

Technician did mine. I didn't see the process, but I think you pop that little rubber plug on top, loosen the two bolts on the side and reach down inside with an Allen. Not sure if that's right though. He adjusted the front and rear derailer cables too. Bike has never run better. Pretty sure that solved my hands off headshake ( aka. Tank Slapper) . issue too. Battery might be moving slightly vertically on road bumps possibly causing scuff marks. Not sure yet.

Update on battery gouge marks from rubbing on battery door. Mylar tape placed over the two marks, seems to have solved scuffing issue. That clear tape that comes in 2 in. width. Checked for tape wear and didn't feel any . Also found a rubber cap that fits on snug on the end of magnetic charging plug on St2 charger. Very convenient for not shorting battery. You dont want any thing adhered to the end when you go to attach to battery. I just remove cap now , and replace after charging. Im trying to remember what the rubber cap came off of originaly.

Also found a rubber cap that fits on snug on the end of magnetic charging plug on St2 charger. Very convenient for not shorting battery.
There is too much play between the bat and de housing that will make the bat to move in the housing and
make some marks on the touching points.

I des!gned a cap and the 3D printer did the rest.

Back