Sondors MXS GLITCH

Scarlet/Fire

Region
USA
So Bafang 750 suddenly has no display reading for speed,no pas & no throttle? It’s like the motor is unplugged-it’s not-did the controller fail?

follow the wire from the display and make sure it didn’t come unplugged within the wrapped harness , that’s what happened to mine and sure enough somehow those little multi prong connectors backed off from one another. Just a thought

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 122
Thanks
follow the wire from the display and make sure it didn’t come unplugged within the wrapped harness , that’s what happened to mine and sure enough somehow those little multi prong connectors backed off from one another. Just a thought
Thanks- I checked all the connections,I see you have a connector in a different spot- maybe I missed one! I’ve ordered a new controller- I’ve taken good care of the bike but it has near 7k so I’m hoping this will be the fix- I’ve become familiar with the motor after replacing the planetary gears about 600 miles ago- great bike! Ride in good health!

Thanks

Thanks- I checked all the connections,I see you have a connector in a different spot- maybe I missed one! I’ve ordered a new controller- I’ve taken good care of the bike but it has near 7k so I’m hoping this will be the fix- I’ve become familiar with the motor after replacing the planetary gears about 600 miles ago- great bike! Ride in good health!
Wow- 7K ! I have only owned my bike for a year now, pretty much trouble free but have only ridden just about 1,000 miles so far.
if you remember can you post the problem once you’ve figured out the answer ? Thank you very much, I hope you get it soon😊

Back