SONDORS is releasing it's first mid-drive EBikes.

I'm in the first batch, (Oct) so I'll be back on here folks to give you my (unprofessional ;)) review with pics. My Sondors X was my first time on ANY bike in 30 years so tractor full of salt on my thoughts. :) Folks just like pics usually anyway. :) At least me anyway, love, love the gentleman's reviews on Youtube of all the e-bikes..

Rockstar will be an upgrade from my Sondors X, I'm sure. I bought this Rockstar blindly based on the promo pic, but happy I did. I am that impressed with my X!
I agree. I just missed out on the last black one. Cant wait to see pics and feedback.

The 65 lb weight of the Rockstar may be the weight of the bike without the battery.That would make ROCKY a heavy pig.

I bought the LX two weeks ago in that they were 1. going to sell out soon; 2. Prices will increase next year to market price instead of the much lower pre-sale price. Didnt want any regrets. Can't beat the price and tech on these bikes.

I bought the LX two weeks ago in that they were 1. going to sell out soon; 2. Prices will increase next year to market price instead of the much lower pre-sale price. Didnt want any regrets. Can't beat the price and tech on these bikes.

I missed out on the last Rockstar and am anxious to read what the October deliveries have to say...

it made sense to me because you are right the october bikes will be out and if its a total bust i can get a refund. i really doubt that will be the case but it gives me a sense of security of knowing or about to know the customer reviews before final purchase.

If the price increases too much, then the bikes won't be that interesting (at least to me). I think they will keep the prices not far from this so called introductory price, if they don't then it's really a different Sondors company. The presentation was informative, but not very professional. Storm should shut-up when he says he will; he ruined the flow.

That said, the first shipment of these bikes will be very interesting to watch.

He stated in the live video intro to the new line of bikes that they would go up to about mid 3k to get to market price. clearly those bikes will not stay at 2k. it is a deal right now, thus why they sold out in just weeks. i don't agree with you, its elite class, not an introductory line of bikes. Sondors will remain the same....buy the lower line of bikes if you want a bike more inline with your budget.

That video showing the real Ebikes, helps a lot, for the price you just can't go wrong on these units, later as time goes on you can upgrade components.
Also 9 Pas settings is extra detailed, most Ebikes only have 5.

That is very true...I would have no issues investing in better components but I doubt Sonors will make a Ferrari with Ford parts. The industry knows with that powerful motor you need quality components to withstand the power. Well, we will find out in about a month! I have a Radmini that has 5 Pas. I think the added levels will let me fine tune the speed and control i want.

OK, Hand me that plate of crow. I kvetched about the way Sondors brought these out but now they have stepped up to the plate with proper info and display. This looks like a worthy bike. Especially for the price. And it is obviously a decent sized bike. I am not a fan of the monstrous downtube style but I can't put this bike down so far. Sondors should get a pro spokesperson or two though. He is the furthest thing from. The guy is weird. They should follow Biktrix policy and put a configurator on their site and let people choose some options. Last I looked they did not have any such possibility.

He stated in the live video intro to the new line of bikes that they would go up to about mid 3k to get to market price. clearly those bikes will not stay at 2k. it is a deal right now, thus why they sold out in just weeks. i don't agree with you, its elite class, not an introductory line of bikes. Sondors will remain the same....buy the lower line of bikes if you want a bike more inline with your budget.

Actually at first he said 4k then kinda backed out of that to mid 3s. Looks like a 4k bike to me.

The matte black Rockstar looks great... EXCEPT for those tan walled tires. Why oh why did they go with that combination? Also, the size/thickness of the battery tube/frame seems huge. I'll wait for reviews and more pictures, but hopefully the price doesn't increase soon.

The matte black Rockstar looks great... EXCEPT for those tan walled tires. Why oh why did they go with that combination? Also, the size/thickness of the battery tube/frame seems huge. I'll wait for reviews and more pictures, but hopefully the price doesn't increase soon.
They've already said the next order goes up in price. That was a one time deal to create excitement on the new style bike.

They've already said the next order goes up in price. That was a one time deal to create excitement on the new style bike.

I thought the first order was already over and will be delivered in October? If I go to the website I can still order the Rockstar for the introductory price. Granted delivery won't be till early next year. Unless I'm missing something? Thanks.

Back