Sondors Fact Finding. Due Diligence. Scrutiny.

I hope this doesn't come across as sour grapes, I am feeling more confident about this, but the pictures Storm have provided are just a start, I've still not seen enough to convince me that production has started...

Call me untrusting / negative, but I see some rims and an unpainted frame (different from the blue one) I also see the original lunch box (as I don't believe all the pieces of the production version are finalised at this time.. what I see is not an E bike.. but it points to the possibility that Storm is making progress.

Storm says more pictures are coming, maybe I'll "get with the programme" a bit more once I see them :)

Haters gonna hate.

Attachments

• 22691_1643156212583603_1005272144472992306_n.jpg
    22691_1643156212583603_1005272144472992306_n.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 203
For your viewing pleasure. Wave 1 #30 & 31. Its a sub 1K eBike and looks awesome. I will build it to my liking like I do with all my bikes. I hear crickets.......

Attachments

• sondors-rim-production21.png
    sondors-rim-production21.png
    863.7 KB · Views: 257
  • sondors-rim-production31.png
    sondors-rim-production31.png
    802.7 KB · Views: 223
  • sondors-rim-production1.png
    sondors-rim-production1.png
    983.8 KB · Views: 255
  • sondors-rim-shipment2.png
    sondors-rim-shipment2.png
    758.2 KB · Views: 234
  • sondors-frame-inspection4.png
    sondors-frame-inspection4.png
    771.4 KB · Views: 244
JRA Wrote (QUOTE)
1,000 wheels down, 13,000 to go. Glad to see they stuck with the suspension holes.
(END QUOTE)

I've seen the Simpsons, I know they are "speed holes" :)

Seriously, do they offer any benefit as far as tyre flex / suspension goes? would they not have the disadvantage of higher rolling resistance (like having less pressure in the tyres)?

JRA Wrote (QUOTE)
1,000 wheels down, 13,000 to go. Glad to see they stuck with the suspension holes.
(END QUOTE)

I've seen the Simpsons, I know they are "speed holes" :)

Seriously, do they offer any benefit as far as tyre flex / suspension goes? would they not have the disadvantage of higher rolling resistance (like having less pressure in the tyres)?
I think #1 for looks and could be considered weight saving.

Reactions: wa5
The rim holes purpose as suspension was stated by Storm during the demo day video. It is just something that I remember as being odd at the time because they have nothing to do with suspension. They are there to shave weight as noted by JR and have been prevalent in the Fat Bike world for quite awhile. He seems to be learning as he goes along so he may have rethought that by now.

It would be great if this (via a link) would find it over to Sondors on IGG

Attachments

• openletterstormebike.PNG
    openletterstormebike.PNG
    52.9 KB · Views: 222
For your viewing pleasure. Wave 1 #30 & 31. Its a sub 1K eBike and looks awesome. I will build it to my liking like I do with all my bikes. I hear crickets.......
Ribbet....some frogs are making noise....as well....I love being wrong in false assumptions because if my previous assumptions are proven false then we all win....I would hate to be proven right because then I would lose....:p

It takes but a few seconds to make and post a youtube video, so why did it take so long, especially if it helps his campaign and the confidence of his purchasers. It would only aid in selling more of his product....WEIRD why their is not at least a 100 videos....Especially the ease that youtube allows them to be posted so easily.....

Better late than never....Storm clouds are clearing..:)

People had all these questions and now Sondors is over there and no one is asking any questions...

I can't, got banned on indiegogo...lmao

It is very obvious Sondors has seen all the questions and he knows all the answers and he is deliberately avoiding answering them. He is paying attention by supplying a few pictures and BLOODY FINALLY one 8 second video....There should be hundreds...One after how long now???????????

Theodore Voltaire
less than a minute ago
Storm, glad to get the chance to clear up a few questions. (1) you mentioned a warranty in the demo Video, does that still apply? . (2) Will batteries be shipped with the bikes, or separately? (3) would you care to make a comment on the issues between you / pacific storm & Agency 2.0 / Chris Olenik? (4) what is the current situation in regards to finances, does IGG still hold a chunk of the money? .. TBC.

Theodore Voltaire
less than a minute ago
Cont. (5) glad you have finally started putting up some pictures, not having them has, in my opinion hurt your campaign, and bought considerable doubt and unrest. So Why wait so long to post them?. (6) will the battery charger be configured for the country of origin? IE will it plug in without an adapter ?. (7) Europe & Australia has a speed limit, given your recent upgrade, this should be reasonably easy to implement. are you planning to make your bikes legal for the EU market? Thankyou

lets see if he answers.

In truth I believe I'll be ignored or spammed down the page.

I think the picture of many frames means that at least some bikes will be delivered, the test will be exactly how many of them he can deliver.. but the campaign suddenly looks a lot more positive.

In truth I believe I'll be ignored or spammed down the page.

I think the picture of many frames means that at least some bikes will be delivered, the test will be exactly how many of them he can deliver.. but the campaign suddenly looks a lot more positive.

Wait until people start getting the demand emails for the additional shipping fee. You know, the one they're telling me that the government is forcing them to charge for "new" Lithium battery guidelines from last year, that don't take effect until August of this year. That's why they're buttering us up now with grossly belated assembly pics. Prepare to bend over and open your wallets...

To put it to rest, they aren't speed holes and don't provide suspension. They are partially aesthetic and do provide some weight savings (the holes on the prototype rims were small though and would account for maybe a quarter pound per rim).

Back