Sondors Fact Finding. Due Diligence. Scrutiny.

Just visited the IGG site, first time in a few weeks.. still seems to be enough people asking questions about late deliveries to be concerned... but did see this..

Pascal J Hernalsteen 3 days ago
I’ve just received this email "Quick update for International deliveries. We ran into issues with the previous shipping company and customs. However, we’re working with a larger shipping company now to see if we can get the bikes to you. We should now within a week.

Perhaps they are getting on top of their issues?

Thank you so much for your patience."

seems positive

Aluminum frame, smaller rims and tires, different type of battery that is more light weight and compact is my guess. It will be interesting to see what he comes up with.

It was reported in another post that the new thin bike will be sold through Indiegogo, would that mean the war is over, Sondors and IGG have kissed and made up?

He was Indiegogo's most success funding ever so I wouldn't be surprised if he and Indiegogo worked out some kind of special deal....I bought a kickstarter Sondors and happy with it.

Yeah, I walked by a Sondors yesterday which surprised me in my small Norwegian town - although there are literally hundreds of ebikes here these days, I thought I was the only electric fat biker.

I guess it's easy to be sceptical when you've invested money and not seen or heard news for a while. There seem to be some pretty bitter views too so I'm not sure whats gone on, however, living proof the Sondors revolution it going global. My Sondors sat out side my house in the UK prepped for a ride, and then a brief stop for an early morning view across my local beach. 350w original bike, soon to be custom upgraded. So a top bike for little money, £702 british pounds delivered, however I have noticed the price has just risen for EU export, not by much but risen. Totally happy with my bike, keep the faith people it a ride man!
my sondors.jpeg.jpg
my sondors.jpeg.jpg
my sondors.jpeg.jpg

Attachments

• My Sondors UK beach.jpg
    My Sondors UK beach.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 487
I wondered for some time if I'd ever see a Sondors! Then, last July I went down to the local rail trail for a group ride and there sitting as pretty as you please were two! Father and son were about to hit the trail. Seeing the bikes in person made a positive impression on me. They were very pretty bikes. Striking is the right description. The father was low keyed, but as I sat on my Easy Motion 29'er, the son was excited to tell me all about ebikes. No he didn't notice, I listened and enjoyed his excitement. A pleasant encounter, that still leaves me with a smile.

Back