So what's the guess on the new Lectric ONE product coming March 12?

Thanks for the gear calculator, Ortek.
I didnt find any pinion front sprockets larger than 39, but did see some 19 and 20 cog rear sprockets.

The mounting styles include Rohloff, 9-spline, and thread on. Do you know which type this is?
The Lectric uses a 113 tooth belt and 111 tooth belts are available. Would a smaller belt be necessary if the rear sprocket lost 4 teeth?

Last edited:
Thanks for the gear calculator, Ortek.
I didnt find any pinion front sprockets larger than 39, but did see some 19 and 20 cog rear sprockets.

The mounting styles include Rohloff, 9-spline, and thread on. Do you know which type this is?
The Lectric uses a 113 tooth belt and 111 tooth belts are available. Would a smaller belt be necessary if the rear sprocket lost 4 teeth?
I don't know. Depending on what you're wanting to accomplish, I'd ask Lectric which rear cogs sizes can be used and what style they're using. Probably a 9-spline CDX, but just a guess.
I do like belt drives, but messing with different rear cogs and belts can be a pain and expensive, especially on ebikes. Chain drives are lot easier. Basically on single speeds it's just switch out the much cheaper rear cogs and add/remove links.
Again ask Lectric. They should know this.

Last edited:
No this is high end at an affordable price. No one has a bike with these features at this price. Probably the most affordable low maintenance commuter bike on the market today.
Agreed, many people are paying close to 2k for dozens of E-Bikes that don't come close to what Lectric One offers. If you think it doesn't meet your criteria then forget it.

Back