Shutup and take my money!!!!! SDuro Full Fatsix

Should I buy this bike!

• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
I found the energy efficiency on FullFatSix to be very surprising as well. I suspect this is due to better momentum after you spin up, since the wheels are a lot heavier. I find the bike a lot faster than my R&M Delite Rohloff, which now feels sluggish in comparison.
Also on Bosch systems, you 'spin up' by changing gears, starting with low, then going up to high. You don't need to do this on a Yamaha system because the drive is smarter: you get instant engagement and just the way Yamaha spins up is just fundamentally better than Bosch, no other word for it. Again, I would mention here that Yamaha has been reversed to a much greater extent, you can buy aftermarket third-party batteries, build your batteries, et cetera.
I'm very curious to see how Flyon compares to Yamaha but for now I find Yamaha to be vastly superior. Bosch sure has lots of interesting ideas, but the inability to pedal without power and the 'proprietary by definition' front sprocket are annoying. I just had to directly email Miranda to ask them for a 22T offset sprocket that I couldn't find anywhere online. Yamaha, on the other hand, uses a standard 104BCD chainring that you can find everywhere, and customize your drive train with pretty chairing bolts and a bashguard.

Back