Show your cockpit

You can fine tune the mirror position.

I got my Speed Vado with a flimsy rear-view mirror (a Euro S-Pedelec must be equipped with a mirror) and installed it outwards myself. On the next visit to LBS, the technician looked at me as if I were a silly kid and inverted the mirror properly.

Alternative thread:
In this thread, you can see how I was fighting with the mirror setup on my hub-drive...

Then, one Thomas (a well known user here) came and said my setup was wrong. He told me about the mirror inversion; he also pointed out he was a BIG person but still a fine-tuned Mirrycle gave him the proper angle of view. Additional benefits are the e-bike width does not increase, and the mirror is not affected in the case of a spill. (You control the view by delicate adjustments to the horizontal arm and to the mirror vertical angle).

Here was the proper setup on my e-MTB:

You can fine tune the mirror position.

I got my Speed Vado with a flimsy rear-view mirror (a Euro S-Pedelec must be equipped with a mirror) and installed it outwards myself. On the next visit to LBS, the technician looked at me as if I were a silly kid and inverted the mirror properly.

Alternative thread:
In this thread, you can see how I was fighting with the mirror setup on my hub-drive...

Then, one Thomas (a well known user here) came and said my setup was wrong. He told me about the mirror inversion; he also pointed out he was a BIG person but still a fine-tuned Mirrycle gave him the proper angle of view. Additional benefits are the e-bike width does not increase, and the mirror is not affected in the case of a spill. (You control the view by delicate adjustments to the horizontal arm and to the mirror vertical angle).

Here was the proper setup on my e-MTB:
Thanks! The 2nd configuration is close to what I have now. I'll keep fiddling with it.

Back