I used to do the same with my Jack, and he always made sure to get every bit of the yolk! Been gone almost two years now. He was a good’un!Spotted at a favorite breakfast place in Carlsbad Village, which I ride to and through a lot. They deserve the Nobel Prize in hash browns.
View attachment 214183
There's often a line, but I'd somehow never noticed the Doggie Menu thoughtfully placed where the doggies can read it.
View attachment 214181
A bit over the top, but the next time we have Roxie with us, we'll surprise her with that bacon and egg Bark Brunch Bowl just for kicks. A long way from her usual of sniffing out every last crumb left under the table.
View attachment 214182
She does love her eggs. Give her my breakfast plate to lick nearly every morning — which of course puts me under intense surveillance the whole time I'm eating.
I used to do the same with my Jack, and he always made sure to get every bit of the yolk! Been gone almost two years now. He was a good’un!
Love it! My dearly departed friend and business partner had a similarly coloured Studebaker.Came out of the local grocery to find this totally cool old truck parked next to me.
View attachment 215934View attachment 215935View attachment 215936View attachment 215937
Worlds apart. SoCal car culture is alive and well in Carlsbad. I try to burn as little gas as possible these days, but once a car nut..
Jeremy, when I look at such kind of bikes, I always console myself thinking: "I would be laughed at if I ever mounted such a bike and rode a popular cycling trail"![]()
So I never dream of those otherwise wonderful machines!![]()
We sell ENVE, mostly wheels, and the Mog gravel bikes. We sold a limited edition Colnago titanium bike this spring that we took on trade. It went out the door for 19K, used. Full EPS. We are a Colnago dealer, and have sold a bunch of C, Y, and V series this year. Nowhere near as many as Pinarello, but enough to make it worthwhile to keep the line.
My bike has been ordered. It will ship as parts and a frame. The frame is in the queue for production in Italy. No ETA. It should be here by the end of the year.
What color? Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 groupset?2027 Dogma X
Absolutely gorgeous! Love black on white. Not that a bike like that needs upgrading, but I know how cyclists work. Any mods planned?