SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Hmmm... why must dog owners pick up their poo but horse owners are exempt? Is it superior dung?View attachment 59767
Horses are easier to spot, they don't go for your Achilles tendon, and horseshit likewise easier see in the grass, doesn't stick as bad, and doesn't smell half as bad, imo.

Makes me bit nostalgic actually, dogshit makes me want to puke on dog owners shoes.

Plus horse grrls have some phat asses it seems, dog ladies...

Last edited:
Horses are easier to spot, they don't go for your Achilles tendon, and horseshit likewise easier see in the grass, doesn't stick as bad, and doesn't smell half as bad, imo.

Makes me bit nostalgic actually, dogshit makes me want to puke on dog owners shoes.

Plus horse grrls are some phat bitches, dog ladies
I like your sentiment but perhaps the wording could be revised to be a tad more politically correct?

Sorry...

...have better calves but see "achilles tendon" above.

Dog ladies are more likely to be Karen's maybe.

Also, edit? I wanted to change the b-word to "dames" to avoid getting offense or getting karened, but prematurely ejaculated that post. Oops.

Recovered a bike stolen three? Years ago, for example - bike jacking is a thing even here. Grl was nice about it, I promised her a Schwinn, as the Montague had been a b-day present she said- could gone through ten or more hands before that, way things are around here.

But I am jazzed, really love that bike although its bit small for me, indispensable in the city.

Touchy, touchy, lol.

Just admit it, horse poo is less common, smells nominally better, and is easier to clean off your shoes, tires, etc.

In my experience that is, your milage may differ, clean it up and give it back to them if you like but pics please.

I do carry pepper spray for dogs - been bitten by horses too but I wasnt on a bike, and just punched them in the face. All the best people do it I'm informed.

I’ll let the photo speak for itself

Attachments

• 2DDE7B44-6494-4831-9D60-2E5A167BFF8C.jpeg
    2DDE7B44-6494-4831-9D60-2E5A167BFF8C.jpeg
    359.4 KB · Views: 356
@steve mercier .. I have never even seen a front wheel drive ebike. Was this close to a bike rental station ?
Our first ebikes were MTB conversions where I elected to go with front wheel hub motors for better weight distribution. They were fun on gravel, you could spin out on both wheels - 2WD bikes!

Our first ebikes were MTB conversions where I elected to go with front wheel hub motors for better weight distribution. They were fun on gravel, you could spin out on both wheels - 2WD bikes!
I thought about doing that with the Swytch? kit on a mech bike before buying the Comos. I visualized a giant gyroscope on front going straight when the road forks....

I thought about doing that with the Swytch? kit on a mech bike before buying the Comos. I visualized a giant gyroscope on front going straight when the road forks....
No problems steering, though the bikes were 65+lbs. Rode them until the batteries started to fade, then bought the Vados. The Vados are much better with their software controlled torque sensing.

No problems steering, though the bikes were 65+lbs. Rode them until the batteries started to fade, then bought the Vados. The Vados are much better with their software controlled torque sensing.
Yeah . I got the impression that the swytch riders used throttle or no boost not PAS. Cool kit though.

@steve mercier .. I have never even seen a front wheel drive ebike. Was this close to a bike rental station ?
No not at all near Ebike rentals. Many of the bikes looked identical but these were not rental bikes. One woman told me the bikes were from Ottawa , which is 3,000 km east of here? I had wanted to ask more questions but alas they dispersed before I could ask them.

Last edited:
No not at all near Ebike rentals. Many of the bikes looked identical but these were not rental bikes. One woman told me the bikes were from Ottawa , which is 3,000 km east of here? I had wanted to ask more questions but alas they dispersed before I could ask them.
You scared them off ... maybe theyr'e illegal ebikes 😁.

Back