SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

On my ride today I remembered to take a picture of this re-enactment of the Famous Suicide Race. It looks like a horse and rider are down. 46536

took a 20 mile round trip to plant city florida..great day for a ride..had to stop and take photo of Jr. trike... it looks a little small at what looks to be about 10 foot tall..
wanna add an E motor? .... couple of kw in batteries... vroom vroom

Did you go to the Strawberry Festival....it is an 8 day event that ends tomorrow.

Did you go to the Strawberry Festival....it is an 8 day event that ends tomorrow.
Will have to go tomorrow/maybe latter too? I sorta kinda have too.. I have a grand nice who is royalty in the court..take my bike there a couple of times a year ..once a year for hamfest 7 miles there 7 back,,,I ride along a rural -uban farm road just south of I-4 north of us 92,, we now have strawberry's rotting in fields,today a little cooler,,, so smell not so bad,,,70deg today vs 80S,,,,of the past few day's..wind is strong with 20-25 mile hr gust's throw you over in some places.. sucks up battery fighting it..today not so windy... I run a 360 camera on my helmet ,like a dash cam,,,never save footage... I have too many hr..takes long to edit,convert then upload to youtube ,,,but when you do it's not a bad vr view.. I just ordered my 3rd one..battery about 1hr.. cheap...discontinued 360 camera $45-55 https://www.ebay.com/itm/GIGABYTE-J...294878?hash=item569b748f9e:g:UZEAAOSw9mpaKZuI... seems like I get cut off by drivers when I don't have camera running..maybe it's just my imagination...

Last edited:
Legless cows …
View attachment 46756
Vernor, Queensland
Must be floaters!
Will have to go tomorrow/maybe latter too? I sorta kinda have too.. I have a grand nice who is royalty in the court..take my bike there a couple of times a year ..once a year for hamfest 7 miles there 7 back,,,I ride along a rural -uban farm road just south of I-4 north of us 92,, we now have strawberry's rotting in fields,today a little cooler,,, so smell not so bad,,,70deg today vs 80S,,,,of the past few day's..wind is strong with 20-25 mile hr gust's throw you over in some places.. sucks up battery fighting it... I run a 360 camera on my helmet ,like a dash cam,,,never save footage... I have too many hr..takes long to edit,convert then upload to youtube ,,,but when you do it's not a bad vr view.. I just ordered my 3rd one..battery about 1hr.. cheap...discontinued 360 camera $45-55 https://www.ebay.com/itm/GIGABYTE-J...294878?hash=item569b748f9e:g:UZEAAOSw9mpaKZuI... seems like I get cut off by drivers when I don't have camera running..maybe it's just my imagination...

I think the camera is a good idea. My folks winter in Lakeland and always take us to an outdoor strawberry farm outlet in Plant City. Their strawberry shortcake bowl is big enough to be lunch by itself! Too crowded during the festival to go there.

any info about location...I first thought it was freedom lake park in fl but jet is different.as is background...
This is at the former South Weymouth Naval Air Station. About 20 miles south of Boston. The Navy originally flew dirigibles out of this base and was later converted to Naval and Marine air power. Shown in my pic is a Marine A4 Skyhawk. They also had a fleet of P3 Orions, Intruders and various other more modern aircraft before closing the base in 1997. There are still some of the original hangars and two control towers, but for the most part, it's all condos, small shops, and a sports complex. There are a lot of trails and dirt roads intertwined around the property and still a couple abandoned air strips.

This is at the former South Weymouth Naval Air Station. About 20 miles south of Boston. The Navy originally flew dirigibles out of this base and was later converted to Naval and Marine air power. Shown in my pic is a Marine A4 Skyhawk. They also had a fleet of P3 Orions, Intruders and various other more modern aircraft before closing the base in 1997. There are still some of the original hangars and two control towers, but for the most part, it's all condos, small shops, and a sports complex. There are a lot of trails and dirt roads intertwined around the property and still a couple abandoned air strips.
thanks for the pay by play...looks like you have a good place to ride...enjoy....

A very pleasant ride today through Amberjack Enviromental Area. Nice wide dirt/sand trails through the pines and palmettos. Not recommended for skinny tires as the wife had to walk her bike through some areas and we had to back track occasionally because the sand was too deep for too long. The throttle and being able to put her feet down helped a lot. The trails are not well marked and criss-cross often so you may need a phone to navigate back to the trail head whether you are walking or riding. If you go, keep an eye out for wild pigs. We did not see any, but their signs were plentiful.

Attachments

• Shady Ride.jpg
    Shady Ride.jpg
    509.3 KB · Views: 368
  • Sugar Sand coming back.jpg
    Sugar Sand coming back.jpg
    592.7 KB · Views: 363
  • Sugar Sand.jpg
    Sugar Sand.jpg
    526.2 KB · Views: 369
  • Trails End.jpg
    Trails End.jpg