SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

IMG_3314.jpeg
IMG_3315.jpeg

Tire dumpers were caught on a hidden camera a few miles above my house. I rode up yesterday to verify that they had collected their dumped tires.

As you can see... they lied. They have been given another chance to get the tires or they become social media infamous....

The rad powerbike and my legs got a pretty good workout climbing the steep BLM road.

Attachments

• IMG_9306.JPG
    IMG_9306.JPG
    449.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9310.JPG
    IMG_9310.JPG
    656.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9313.JPG
    IMG_9313.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
Such an interesting city to ride (or walk) in. I imagine that you would miss most of that scenery from inside a car. Anyway makes my hometown look VERY boring, which it is, actually.
yes though I have to ride way out of my way now to find more. or up and down streets. its pretty random and sometimes nothing at all.

Hard to find interesting things in the winter, or at least get nice backgrounds. Here was a gem for someone, a few of these still in service here.

Attachments

• IMG_1205.jpeg
    IMG_1205.jpeg
    410.8 KB · Views: 50
Hard to find interesting things in the winter, or at least get nice backgrounds. Here was a gem for someone, a few of these still in service here.
Very cute. We still have one of those that I see on the road very occasionally... but honestly I'm glad they're rare. Wish I could say the same thing about lawn mowers, chain saws, and leaf blowers .

Back