SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Mushroom of the day: Shaggy Manes can be eaten but they turn black in 24 hours and should not then be consumed. They are very good at soaking up heavy metals in the soil. I think I will take a pass on these.The smaller ones in behind are likely Cartilidge- top fibre caps. They stink and are posionous, nevertheless dogs will eat them.View attachment 41389
Some heavy metals are good for us in the right quantity. Like iron, zinc and manganese but those mushroom don’t really advertise what they’ve soaked up so I would also leave them where they are.
Heavy Metal is consumed through your ears. ( maybe with hearing protection )

Last edited:
Some heavy metals are good for us in the right quantaty. Like iron, zinc and manganese but those mushroom don’t really advertise what they’ve soaked up so I would also leave them where they are.
Heavy Metal is consumed through your ears. ( maybe with hearing protection )

🤘🎸🍺.........Rock On Garth !

Craig
The Fishin Musician <", )-)-{

Car of the day is this rhd Mini Mayfair!
1573773648988.png

This looks difficult. I will stick to cycling. I cannot surf and I cannot paraglide and I certainly could not do them both at the same time.
1574223261038.png

Reactions: PaD
Car of the day is this Mercury Monarch Lucerne. One could easily store an ebike in the back seat as well as in the trunk.
1574893358858.png

Reactions: JRA
Back