SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

50k today. These are movie signs. Filming is heavy at Riverview today with at least 3 or 4 simultaneous productions including Nancy Drew ,Batwoman ,and Arrow. Many shows get shot here including Deadpool and my fave The X Files!
1568675370176.png

3rd day with my new B 17 saddle. Day 1, -15 km adjustment period= sore sitbones. Massaged with Mink oil. Day 2- 30K ,now only right sit bone sore. Noticed left side of saddle was softer than right so rubbed mink oil top and bottom of right side and spanked it repeatedly in that area with a drumstick when dry. Day 3 -50 K. No soreness at all! This handsome saddle fits me perfectly now and in tandem with the Thudbuster SD it manages the bumps with aplomb.
1568676841178.png

FYI local riders ..Brooks saddles are on sale at Caps New West right now. ALSO: This upcoming HIll Climb event will be a breeze on an Ebike (-: https://www.capsbicycleshop.com/tips/royal-city-bakers-dozen-pg167.htm
NOTE: I have reverted back to the Selle Royale Respiro. I find that my prostate prefers it. Dont get me wrong the B-17 is still great but now that the sitbones have nicely dimpled into the leather I find the middle of the saddle feels too close and irritates in the area of my prostatic plexus.
1569454289829.png

Back