Show us pictures of your cockpit!

Handle bar area.jpg

Throttle Rocker was the best addition, speaker second, and ram mounts for accessories like phone and water bottle

Attachments

• My Rover Cockpit 20201024.jpg
    My Rover Cockpit 20201024.jpg
    335.4 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:
20201112_093717.jpg

Definitely on the minimalist side... not much to see here... :) I replaced the OEM bell with an Knog which blends in nicely with the Shimano control pad.

The light had to be moved when I installed the Redshift Stem - originally came mounted to the stem by OHM, and neatly tucked underneath the bars.

I don't even have a display for my shifter, and I don't really miss it. :)

Still debating on whether I get a phone mount (probably not) and at least a left mirror, but I'm leaning towards a helmet mounted mirror, just to keep the cockpit clean. Vital info only.

What's the headlight, @antboy?
It's the Lezyne E-bike Mini E65 STVZO, which came with the OHM Cruise.

210 lumens, and a really good beam pattern. It's more than enough for most of my riding, but I do have a clip on light that I keep in my bag, that can be used as a flashlight in an emergency, or for additional light on the rare night time unlit routes - sometimes a trail just calls out for exploration!

I've just looked up the bike. A nice one!
I'm really impressed with it. After a LOT of mid-drive test riding last summer and at the Toronto Bike Expo just before covid, OHM just barely beat Specialized, more because of bike geometry vs. my weird geometry, than anything else. Its riding position isn't quite as relaxed as the Como, and not quite as aggressive as the Vado... being a Canadian company with a solid reputation and long history tugged at the patriotic heart strings too. :)

Of course, OHM just announced new EP8 based bikes, including a burnt orange colour... I need a place with a garage. :)

Oh my word; this thread nearly has me coming out in hives. What are you all watching on all those screens? Netflix on one, Hulu on the other, maybe disney on a third.

Has got me thinking though, is it me that has an issue or those that think theyre piloting the Enterprise?

20201206_145055.jpg

Oh my word; this thread nearly has me coming out in hives. What are you all watching on all those screens? Netflix on one, Hulu on the other, maybe disney on a third.

Has got me thinking though, is it me that has an issue or those that think theyre piloting the Enterprise?

View attachment 76813
Diggin' your red alloy stem!

Last edited:

View attachment 76813
Turn by turn voice route directions for my longer rides on my handle bar mounted phone. Very handy for rides out in the country where I've never ridden! Much better than the classic route sheets.

View attachment 76813
To each his own I guess. I'm a retired engineer and like to work with statistics. IMO, one can't have too many screens. I use four:

IMG_0592a.jpg

Two are GPS receivers. One displays the ride stats with big numbers I can read with my old eyes and the other displays a rolling map large enough to read details while navigating. The ride details are saved & downloaded to my desktop. The third screen is the bike display set to show speed, PAS level & battery gauge. The fourth is a smartphone (out of it's mount & being used to take the pic). I use the ESB app on the smartphone to display battery voltage, % charge and remaining distance on the current charge. The screens on all the devices are programmable and able to show a variety of stats.

Sure, I can combine all the information on fewer screens but for me, the resulting numbers are too small to read at a glance.

What can I say, I'm just a geek at heart.

To each his own I guess. I'm a retired engineer and like to work with statistics. IMO, one can't have too many screens. I use four:

View attachment 76844

Two are GPS receivers. One displays the ride stats with big numbers I can read with my old eyes and the other displays a rolling map large enough to read details while navigating. The ride details are saved & downloaded to my desktop. The third screen is the bike display set to show speed, PAS level & battery gauge. The fourth is a smartphone (out of it's mount & being used to take the pic). I use the ESB app on the smartphone to display battery voltage, % charge and remaining distance on the current charge. The screens on all the devices are programmable and able to show a variety of stats.

Sure, I can combine all the information on fewer screens but for me, the resulting numbers are too small to read at a glance.

What can I say, I'm just a geek at heart.
Is the a Jones H-bar? What grips? Thx

Back