Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

yep if you look close you can see his date of death.
Yeah, once I blew it up it's obvious.
Is the location usually as close as possible to the site of the accident? That's the way white crosses mark traffic fatalities in the deep south.
Some bad curves and intersections had many, many crosses over the years before the intersections were improved ... add a traffic light, or regrade a blind curve or whatever.

Yeah, once I blew it up it's obvious.
Is the location usually as close as possible to the site of the accident? That's the way white crosses mark traffic fatalities in the deep south.
Some bad curves and intersections had many, many crosses over the years before the intersections were improved ... add a traffic light, or regrade a blind curve or whatever.
usually. Sometimes I look them up. I have seen several memorials to gunshot victims around town with candles and such.

Geisel Library @ UC San Diego

BD2EF296-27D5-4E73-845B-F73E380F328A.jpeg

Impressive but the architect should have asked himself if he should not if he could?
Our small university has one white cement building (out of several dozen classical red brick buildings) that was funded by an alumni and designed by a famous architect.

It is an eyesore, and both the President and the Chef Financial Officer told me that they would not willingly accept another architect design (even though fully paid for) b/c it was so difficult to work with him or her.

Got a ride in today. It was a bit cold at 6C (I know, I'm a wimp) but the heated gloves were the perfect tonic.
Headed down to River road under the Alex Fraser bridge.

The sign on the tracks says Townsend, which is in Delta, B.C.

You can turn left under the bridge to the entrance of the Delta - Surrey Greenway

Along the way there was a stretch of thick mud where unfortunately I got stuck in the mire and had to dismount. Rats.
Further on there were enough puddles to run through to clean some of the muck off.

Things feel like they're changing over the past few years. Drier summers, and more severe storms. Lytton is gone. Flooding in the valley.
Weird stuff is afoot methinks...
True enough. But those blooms posted above will still get frosted, I bet.
We have a Magnolia in back that was mature when I bought my house decades ago (way too cold for it here) and it blooms and gets frosted almost every year.

Things feel like they're changing over the past few years. Drier summers, and more severe storms. Lytton is gone. Flooding in the valley.
Weird stuff is afoot methinks...
I hear ya Dave. It’s been a tumultuous year for British Columbians particularly for those affected by the fires and floods. I fear we can only expect more extreme weather events to come down the pipe.

Back