Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

So last Thursday started with me strapping my wedge and driver to the back of Level 2 and heading to the golf course for some practice. I took a pic outside of our house probably around noon before I departed. The next picture is from the ER after a motorist with road rage cut me off and apparently punched me in the mouth. I don't remember anything after the guy either cut me off or ran me off the road until I came to in the ER. Level 2 spent the weekend in the property room of the local PD and fortunately, I got back everything including my earbuds, golf clubs and sunglasses. Oh, yeah, and my helmet too. Probably saved my life. I have no idea who hit me. I am supposed to get a police report within 10 days...
Dayum dude! That is/was harsh!
So glad you are OK, and I hope it doesn't curtail your riding.
Man... what a *&^%ing Jerk!

Were there any witnesses to the incident besides you? Hopefully someone had dash cam footage and captured whoever the idiot was responsible for you being victimized. Too many a$$wipes on the road these days.

Glad to hear that your bike/gear wasn’t damaged but what’s more important is that you are okay.

I still haven't received the police report. The policeman that visited me in the hospital said I was punched and there were witnesses. I still cant tell you where it was or what the guy looked like. I think I lost some short term memory. The good news is that I have healed up pretty well. Still some sore ribs and a couple of bruises but my fat lip has healed as has my headache! I haven't ridden since...

I still haven't received the police report. The policeman that visited me in the hospital said I was punched and there were witnesses. I still cant tell you where it was or what the guy looked like. I think I lost some short term memory. The good news is that I have healed up pretty well. Still some sore ribs and a couple of bruises but my fat lip has healed as has my headache! I haven't ridden since...
Makes me sick to think that someone thought they had the right to do that to you.
Piss me off...
Heal quickly mate.

Nobody deserves a punch on the face.
I don't get within punch range from irrate people.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240329_170343_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240329_170343_Photos.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 29
Broke the 50km mark today (BFD).
Weather is excellent for this weekend. 13/14C today, a little less for tomorrow.
Threw the bike on the work stand and cleaned, checked tires, and rear shock.
Impromptu decision to do a "Tour de Delta" again.

Typical route along River Road...

Entering the Millennium Trail...

Then underneath the Deas Island tunnel entrance to Ladner...

Looking South over Hwy 17 that leads to BC Ferries to Victoria...

Heading south to Mud Bay...

The golf course on the left is Kings Links. Nice to have such a property right next to the ocean...

Mount Baker in the distance...

Have Mercy, been waitin' for the train all day...

Holy Carp... It's open!!!

Here is the site of the crash/damage... Only a short distance really. Looks like they had to rebuild some of the track, and are still dealing with the hazardous spill...

Et Fini... My legs were Jello, and obviously I need to do this more...

Last edited:
Broke the 50km mark today (BFD).
Weather is excellent for this weekend. 13/14C today, a little less for tomorrow.
Threw the bike on the work stand and cleaned, checked tires, and rear shock.
Impromptu decision to do a "Tour de Delta" again.

Typical route along River Road...

Entering the Millennium Trail...

Then underneath the Deas Island tunnel entrance to Ladner...

Looking South over Hwy 17 that leads to BC Ferries to Victoria...

Heading south to Mud Bay...

The golf course on the left is Kings Links. Nice to have such a property right next to the ocean...

Mount Baker in the distance...

Have Mercy, been waitin' for the train all day...

Holy Carp... It's open!!!

Here is the site of the crash/damage... Only a short distance really. Looks like they had to rebuild some of the track, and are still dealing with the hazardous spill...

Et Fini... My legs were Jello, and obviously I need to do this more...

Nice. Hopefully it won't be long before I can start riding the trails. :rolleyes:

GH013185 - frame at 4m4s.jpg

GH013188 - frame at 0m32s.jpg

PXL_20240412_202154382.jpg

It was too nice out to waste a perfectly good afternoon doing yard work and with the trails still partially frozen I decided that it was a good time to squeeze in some air time with my mini flight companion. With possible rain showers in the forecast for Monday, along with a dip in temperatures for the remainder of the week and God forbid more snow, I figured that I could put spring cleaning off a bit longer.

DJI_20240414142843_0011_D - frame at 0m48s.jpg

PXL_20240414_200621975.jpg

VID_20240414_133857_00_045_2024-04-14_16-49-21_screenshot.jpg

DJI_20240414144357_0012_D - frame at 2m12s.jpg

PXL_20240414_200835747.jpg

PXL_20240414_205647381.jpg

I came across this cow moose and her calf on my way home. Fortunately, they were occupied with munching on leaves and twigs so I was able to safely snap a photo before pushing off. Never tire of seeing these magnificent beasts.

PXL_20240414_211855087.jpg

It was too nice out to waste a perfectly good afternoon doing yard work and with the trails still partially frozen I decided that it was a good time to squeeze in some air time with my mini flight companion. With possible rain showers in the forecast for Monday, along with a dip in temperatures for the remainder of the week and God forbid more snow, I figured that I could put spring cleaning off a bit longer.

View attachment 174059
View attachment 174060
View attachment 174061
View attachment 174063
View attachment 174062
View attachment 174065

I came across this cow moose and her calf on my way home. Fortunately, they were occupied with munching on leaves and twigs so I was able to safely snap a photo before pushing off. Never tire of seeing these magnificent beasts.

View attachment 174064
Love it!
The shots that the drone takes are really cool, and the shots OF the drone following you are awesome!

Love it!
The shots that the drone takes are really cool, and the shots OF the drone following you are awesome!
No recorded footage of me heading down I’m afraid as I forgot to push the red button. Doh! Rookie mistake. :rolleyes: As luck would have it, the 360 camera that shoots from the rear captured enough detail to provide a brief glimpse into the drone’s active tracking capabilities.

42 mile ride, ~3400ft elevation gain. Beautiful day, it's been awhile since I've gone for a ride..

IMG_20240417_153832648_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240417_144803119_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240417_144747063_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240417_130000418.jpg
IMG_20240417_122806279.jpg

Nuclear power plant?
IMG_20240417_132938455.jpg

No, it's a Google data center. Uses hundreds of millions of gallons of water a year for cooling, and rapidly increasing consumption in an arid area. Took a court fight to have the water consumption data released.
IMG_20240417_132544966_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
After beating myself up over the last little while, today felt MUCH better!
Only had time for 25km before the rain started, but no jello and felt much stronger.
Spring has def sprung 'round these parts...

Yea man... still open...

These booms will be here for a while...

Traffic completely stalled heading North/West on Hwy 99...

Man... when the heck was the tide high?

Nothin' but oil?

Heading home...

It occurs to me that during the reno for the train crash someone (with a brain) decided to fix it.
This is currently no longer an anomaly methinks...
Jury is out perhaps, but I have hope.
Nemesis puddle may be a historical event at this point. 🤣
Say what?! I guess we’ll never know how deep it was. Perhaps there was only one way to find out. ;)

I finally got my well deserved rest and watch funny dogs and cats on YouTube.
I'm feeling envious of the vast open space you guys ride.
I am going to swap meet tomorrow 7 miles one way. Need to buy long sleeve hivis shirts.
Will post pics.

Back