Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

Papa and daughter time!

Unfortunately there’s so many wildfires burning north of us but the breeze and fog on the coast is keeping our air clean enough for our rides.

AD760BF5-BE34-4EAC-9DF2-03AFB51B852B.jpeg

wife and I went out into the country on a ride ride with gps had on a pre made route. 2800 hundred feet of climbing in about 42 miles. down to the river across an electric ferry and back up. past a place that had a cool train setup alpaca farm, ostrich farm, squash farm, Dalia farm and much more. sprinkled on us a little. wore out one battery and half the other as we were getting tired. hit a Chinese place we have never been too about 7miles from home. got home grabbed our new weehoo and took our granddaughter for a short ride. passed a schoolyard with cutouts on the fence I cut out a few years ago a nice surprise. oregon city where we stopped to eats. ends and the old paper mills start its that abrupt. the town contours on the bluff above.
IMG_3215.jpeg
IMG_3216.jpeg
IMG_3219.jpeg
IMG_3220.jpeg
IMG_3222.jpeg
IMG_3223.jpeg
IMG_3225.jpeg
IMG_3229.jpeg
IMG_3230.jpeg
IMG_3231.jpeg
IMG_3232.jpeg
IMG_3233.jpeg
IMG_3235.jpeg
IMG_3236.jpeg
IMG_3237.jpeg

Ride up in the Santa Monica mountains 2 or 3 times a week in Beverly Hills, CA. Twisty, hilly mountain roads with no traffic and 4 or 5 miles of trails. This trailhead is a 15 min. ride from where I live.
There are deer, coyotes and plenty of rabbits up here.
now thats a nice back yard 😍

Another enjoyable day taking in the sites on the Centennial Trail in Spokane, WA.

A relaxing part of the trail heading towards Long Lake.

Where Deep Creek flows into the Spokane River.

One of the trails going up Deep Creek.

Leaving Deep Creek, coming on to the main trail.

From a ride on the Katy Trail east of Sedalia, MO two days ago. The trail traverses the state of Missouri for about 240 miles using the old MKT railroad right of way. Many people ride the whole thing and stay in B&Bs along the way then are shuttled back. I'm just knocking off chunks using day trips and riding back to wherever my truck is parked. I believe the old signal was for an upcoming river crossing.

IMG_1727.jpg
IMG_1728.jpg

It was a cool 90 farenheit when I took CC on a jaunt. Tested throttle only and reached 36 going slightly uphill. I like the CC and my only beef would be the weight. My Topeak with locks and pumps probably gets it to 80 lbs. My sons new acoustic is 17 lbs.

Attachments

• 20210903_102223.jpg
    20210903_102223.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 135
  • 20210903_100617.jpg
    20210903_100617.jpg
    456.1 KB · Views: 138
A nice morning ride on the eastern end of the "Centennial Trail" in Spokane, WA. Saw some interesting things.

No plaque or any info posted on this rig. Looks as though someone went to a little bit of trouble to get something back and forth across the Spokane River. The top cross bar had some mounting holes, possibly for some kind of propulsion device.

A nice little community garden right next to the trail. Was refreshing to see it not fenced off. Couldn't try that in my neighborhood, lol.

Feeling fortunate that I got to see this. Gossip has it that someone periodically stacks rocks along the river close to the trail, without any visible means of attachment. They don't last long as someone always feels the need to knock them over. They seem to reappear from time to time at different areas and glad I got to see one.

Panda cows?

🤣 🤣 🤣 these are called
The Belted Galloway is a traditional Scottish breed of beef cattle. It derives from the Galloway cattle of the Galloway region of south-western Scotland, and was established as a separate breed in 1921. It is adapted to living on the poor upland pastures and windswept moorlands

Last edited:
Another enjoyable day taking in the sites on the Centennial Trail in Spokane, WA.

A relaxing part of the trail heading towards Long Lake.

Where Deep Creek flows into the Spokane River.

One of the trails going up Deep Creek.

Leaving Deep Creek, coming on to the main trail.

The Speedrid looks like a close relative of the Lectric XP.

🤣 🤣 🤣 these are called
The Belted Galloway is a traditional Scottish breed of beef cattle. It derives from the Galloway cattle of the Galloway region of south-western Scotland, and was established as a separate breed in 1921. It is adapted to living on the poor upland pastures and windswept moorlands
Yeah, I looked it up when I got home, but...
The breed is also known by some other names such as Beltie, Oreo Cow and Panda Cow. Exact origins of the breed are unclear. But it is often surmised that the white belt of the breed may be a result of cross breeding with the Dutch Lakenvelder belted cattle.

😆

Back