Shipping delays - pre-ordered 7/21/20 Ordered Direct from Wallke - X3 PRO

The vessel will be arrived on Sep,15th. Our containers are ready to undergo customs inspection.Currently it takes from 3-5 days to clear ocean freight shipments through U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

Shipping update:

Sorry about the inconvenience. My colleague told me that our contain is still not available at terminal for pulling out. Here's the picture he sent, please kindly check the attachment. Also. the terminal don't scan the contain on weekend. Those bikes are scheduled to arrive at our CA warehouse around Sep 21-22th.
We kindly ask for your patience a little longer.
Estimates shipping day: Sep 23-25th.
We have signed an alternative shipping agreement with UPS to ship your items as soon as possible without waiting for FedEx Ground. Our situation is not unique.
Many other e-bike brands and ecommerce companies have experienced similar challenges throughout 2020. We will continue working overtime to get all of your orders processed as quickly as possible.

Attachments

• Shipping delay.png
    Shipping delay.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 303
Its a great bike - just need to work out the kinks - thoroughly check out the bike. I think those who got their bikes via Fed Ex had less damage, The shipping cartons and internal packaging can not stand up UPS handling.
If you believe that, check out the shipping reviews on the R1U owners page..

Back