Shimano EP8, 720WH on newer BH e mtb.

Ebiker01

Really nice. Although they left US, it can be ordered and serviced easily. Looking at this vs Bulls.
Shimano integration with the EP8 motor is outstanding, could be delimited also. 720wh pack.

Shimano ep8 test:

Last edited:
OHM in Canada just announced they'll be adding 3 new variants of their Quest, with the EP8 and slightly slacker head tube... battery is slightly smaller 620, but thought I'd share, mainly because that burnt orange colour is dope...

2021-Quest-Sport-Di2_480x480.jpg

They'll be up for pre-order on Nov 15th.

Comes in a black and the colour above. Both matt. I just ordered two ebikes from them, one is the above, but in a black, with two sets of wheels, one a 2.6 (mountain), and one set a 2.4 (road). Tread patterns for each differ of course. The 2.6 has a much more aggressive tread. Looking forward to it's arrival, and another ohm ordered for my better half.

Really nice. Although they left US, it can be ordered and serviced easily. Looking at this vs Bulls.
Shimano integration with the EP8 motor is outstanding, could be delimited also. 720wh pack.

Shimano ep8 test:

A beautifully designed EMTB... glad to see that BH is now offering the Shimano EP8 drive system. ;)

1608779400335.png

Back