Kona launches new electric bike models with eMTB, gravel and commuter e-bikes

Ask your Kona dealer to swap in the B&M headlight from the DL model, other than that maybe buy a pair of studded tires if you intend to ride in winter. I’d be interested to read your impressions if you buy one.
I'm urban riding so headlight strength is not so much of an issue. I will post impressions if I go for the bike. Still on the fence... It's more than I thought of spending when I started looking!

Hi all, I'm considering purchasing the Kona Ecoco (base model) as an everyday commuter, for a hilly ride.
Anyone have any further thoughts or experiences with this bike? I test-rode it the other day and really enjoyed it... Thanks!
You may want to read the comments at the end of Courts written review for more feedback.

You may want to read the comments at the end of Courts written review for more feedback.

I found a lightly used Cannondale Treadwell Neo for much less—so going that route! The Ecoco was too pricey for me, and the Treadwell Neo is even lighter. :)

I found a lightly used Cannondale Treadwell Neo for much less—so going that route! The Ecoco was too pricey for me, and the Treadwell Neo is even lighter. :)
Congrats... let us know how you like the ride!

I'm urban riding so headlight strength is not so much of an issue. I will post impressions if I go for the bike. Still on the fence... It's more than I thought of spending when I started looking!
thats usually the way it is but if its the right bike then its ok.

Back