SDURO ALLMTN PLUS - Fantastic !!!

Aelx

Hi.

After long deliberations, tons of on-line reviews I jumped into the pool and bought SDURO ALLMTN PLUS.
I was a bit worried about the negative tester's comments about Haibike upright geometry, it turned out to be a complete bull. The bike is absolutely fantastic. I climbed 3,000ft and blasted down on a steep and technical trail and the bike performed flawlessly. After completing 2.5hour ride my battery was at 50% and the only thing that went through my mind was, let's do it again :)

Anyone out there have the same bike?

Attachments

• IMG_1679.jpg
    IMG_1679.jpg
    545 KB · Views: 1,360
I have one! I love the 3-inch tires, the dropper seatpost, and the (for me) stable geometry. I'm pleasantly surprised at the torque of the Yamaha motor and, like you, amazed at the battery range. I can easily go 40 miles on HIGH, and could probably go 60 miles on ECO. I keep it on HIGH all the time. It's more fun!

I have one! I love the 3-inch tires, the dropper seatpost, and the (for me) stable geometry. I'm pleasantly surprised at the torque of the Yamaha motor and, like you, amazed at the battery range. I can easily go 40 miles on HIGH, and could probably go 60 miles on ECO. I keep it on HIGH all the time. It's more fun!
Glad to hear it. I just did another amazing ride today. 3500ft climbing. All friends on regular bikes couldn't take the steep climbs. SDURO ate it for breakfast. I was so happy. After 3 hour ride I was at 40% battery. Love Yamaha Motor, Love the bike.

Not really, the perception of the e-bike is still a negative one. Most of them feel that if they will switch to e-bike they will lose their level of fitness. I strongly disagree, you don't have use high level of assist and still keep a high level of fitness.

Last edited:
I agree. I still put myself under pressure on hills / out of saddle. I can get the same amount of exercise, just faster, more distance and fun :).
I first got into e-bikes when in the alps in France and Switzerland they seemed really popular in hire shops. Times are changing and even my local mtb club say they are the future.

Hi.

After long deliberations, tons of on-line reviews I jumped into the pool and bought SDURO ALLMTN PLUS.
I was a bit worried about the negative tester's comments about Haibike upright geometry, it turned out to be a complete bull. The bike is absolutely fantastic. I climbed 3,000ft and blasted down on a steep and technical trail and the bike performed flawlessly. After completing 2.5hour ride my battery was at 50% and the only thing that went through my mind was, let's do it again :)

Anyone out there have the same bike?

Glad to see your excitement about your bike. I was considering the same model without the plus tires or the BULLS EVO FS3. I too am so excited about these bikes after long and thought out research reviews. How has your bike been performing? Does it meet your expectations in quality? Do you recommend this bike to others? Thanks a lot and always ride safe! :D

Back