Say Hello To Storm

Here we go, silly season - the product that is being an endorsed is an idea that Sondors is a crook!

Where have I ever stated that Storm/Ivars Sondors is a Crook?

Stop trying to demean my posts, I missed your apology for claiming that I am not a bona fide contributor to the fund. I have not bought anything just like you, although the IGG site refers to sales and not perks - will be interesting for sure!!

If you are referring to me then please do so by my handle or name. If you cannot be mature enough to do so, please do not comment or refer to me at all in the future.

Last edited:
He went on record a couple days ago saying he contributed $1 to the campaign. That $1 officially makes him a "contributor" who is entitled to receive updates on the campaign, as well as ask questions of the campaign owner(s).

There is no such thing as a "reverse shill." A shill is someone who is promoting a good or service or something that involves money, for gain. What that gain is might be variable (money, a perk, a favor, who knows).

What the others are would be considered "doubters." They doubt the claims being made, they doubt aspects of the campaign and/or the product.

I'm in the 'none of the above' category. I don't believe, I don't necessarily doubt, although I could if I knew more, but overall I really don't know. I also have no skin in the game, not even $1. And I'm also not in the target market of people who would be interested in this bike.

I missed the $1 acknowledgment, sorry EULITTLB. A lot of your posts are so long I fall asleep. Seems like a lot of effort over a $1 investment though. Why the extraordinary interest? I would think there's a lot of causes in the world that are a lot more pressing than issues with specific specifications for a eBike you're not wanting to buy.

Since you don't believe they're crooks, I guess poorly described products on websites is what gets under your skin?

This whole thing seams straight from Bizarro World. What's up - is down, what's in - is out, what's good - is bad....

ActionComicsCvr785.jpg

--------------King of Bizarro--------------

Got to keep this short in case you fall asleep Biknut.

I contributed $1 so that as a Contributor Storm/Ivars Sondors is obliged to answer my questions. And guess what, he hasn't to date; neither mine, Dan Tyne's or anyone else's, all simple, reasonable questions, politely put which could be answered quickly and lay to rest rumour and well-founded suspicion.

Silence. No acknowledgment or response at all.

It is not just poorly described products, it is a crap campaign, no transparency, no honesty, ridiculous claims, highly dubious, sales taxes and import duties are also a concern. Contributors pledges are not perks, they result in sales according to the Storm declarations.

I don't like it one little bit, and I am free, where permitted, to voice those concerns - remember I was banned from the Sondors FB page for voicing concerns and posing questions.

As I understand it, EULITTLB, anybody who cant see the emporers new clothes on the Sondors f/b not yet owners page, gets bullied and banned.

I would think that Storm would want to address any concerns, having nasty rumours circulating can do him no good, especially the persistent Ivars / Storm ones. I don't know if that one is true or just a nasty fabrication, either way, the truth, no matter what it is, would have to be better than nasty rumours (and that's all they are at the moment) .. that are growing bigger by the day. . Storms supporters are nothing if not loyal (to a fault in my opinion .. however...) and I'm sure if the rumours had some basis in fact, that his followers would give him a very fair hearing.

"sondors f/b not yet owners page" I like this :)

Everywhere I look for information and non-answers Biknut is there - (Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

and still not even his response to answering the questions which he claimed to do so "correctly."

Is Biknut a mouthpiece for Sondors? If so why? Where are honest declarations from the Campaign Owner? Who won't appear or answer any questions on any forum whatsoever? The most I have come up with about the changing spec is "he is some sort of surfer dude who is not familiar with ebikes" - so after a claimed 12 months designing an ebike they radically changed the spec.

There are 2 ways to deal with fallout as it's occurring: address it head-on or ignore it altogether. Each path has its pluses and minuses. And that of course presumes there's a real problem and not one that is about conjecture or perception.

Storm could be busy and focusing on doing the product things he needs to do now, which is work through lots of issues, get with his China manufacturer(s), build some infrastructure now that the demand has far exceeded the original campaign goal. That would be valuable use of his time, over chasing down rumors and all the drama that has emerged. I'm not saying he's doing the things he should be doing, as I don't know, but if he is choosing that path, it's what the funders would expect and want him to do first and foremost.

One can spend valuable time playing whack-a-mole trying to assuage nervous folk or doubters and not be focused on the core mission -- delivering on the eBike to thousands of contributors. That's not necessarily a good use of time and time is the one resource that can't be renewed.

He needs to execute on this campaign vision and get things locked down and then communicated out.

Agreed - but as his personal assistant says, he is heading out to China on March 15th 2015, China is now itself locked down with New Year celebrations I understand. Surely 5 minutes answering questions and putting those answers on the IGG website would greatly enhance the Campaign?

Just to help him out here, I am taking steps to verify his identity - whether he is indeed Ivars - not that being sued for personal fraud has much bearing on this Campaign, just like to know who or what is behind this Campaign and these claims.

@PowerMe, I guess there will be no more demo days then, in spite of what was promised/stated? Wait for the excuses...........

Last edited:
I have no idea if there will be future demo days or not. The nature of crowdfunding campaigns is that it's kind of a free-wheeling, wild-west feel. At least you don't have to worry about losing your investment if something happens and the bikes are long-delayed. Everyone who chooses to fund a campaign is required to agree to the TOS and therefore they know they are not buying a product outright and are taking some risks (or should know), as the nature of the platform and agreement are spelled out in black and white. No one is being forced to join this campaign, and those who join are adults.

I don't see the big deal, truly I don't. There have been much larger campaigns, there have been campaigns in which specs changed, prices changed... it's not completely unheard of. No, what Storm is doing or not doing doesn't bother me because it doesn't impact me. I don't feel "almost" taken, I don't feel "cheated," I don't need answers to all my questions. He'll either deliver or he won't. Time will tell.

Hmmm, you might be right..... but false and misleading claims, injustice anywhere bothers me and this one has just struck a nerve, and being banned from an FB page means they want to stifle me. Sorry, it ain't gonna happen.

The extract below from IGG T&C's raises real concerns over exactly what funders are getting in addition for their $120 perk insurance.

Campaign Owners are permitted to offer Perks to Contributors. Campaign Owners are legally bound to perform on any promise and/or commitment to Contributors (including delivering any Perks). Campaign Owners will respond promptly and truthfully to all questions posed to them by Indiegogo or any Contributor.

@biknut can you do a check for me? Is my article now up to fourth in the natural listings on your web browser? storm e-bike or here sondors e-bike? I am every bit as passionate at getting answers to my questions as you seem to be in rebutting them without answering them it seems.

I expended a lot of effort before I pledged $1 in an unsuccessful attempt to get Sondors to respond to my questions. You have stated that you have answered all my questions correctly previously, but then state "I mean you can't get answers" - and you call me mad?

Just keep trying to stifle me, again @@biknut can you do a check for me? Is my article now up to fourth in the natural listings on your web browser? storm e-bike or here sondors e-bike? I am every bit as passionate at getting answers to my questions as you seem to be in rebutting them without answering them it seems.

@biknut, when you next talk to Storm can you remind him to get back to me promptly, in line with the Terms & Conditions of Indiegogo? It would clear up things far me and others... then I can post his answers on the www to allay the fears and worries of many contributors - with manufacturing all set up as he claimed, he should have time.

You are a real drag Biknut - I am not complaining - please just get Storm to answer the questions. I didn't call him a crook as you now seem to accept assuming that ignoring my post is your way of apologising. I want a bike! Answer the goddamn questions please storm - and as you are active on so many forums and admin on the eubike one I am quite surprised you didn't know the spec of the motor and speed limit for ebikes in the EU - 200w/15mph - I respect your passion, please respect mine.

I was polite and respectful on the forum for the deluded who think they actually own anything having pledged funds - the answers were there I was told, but Chris Roser couldn't be bothered to give me a link (bless him) - otherwise I was sharing discussion with members before the bullies waded in - thank god for the Internet - seen the natural listings yet?

Constant complaining for all 45 mins I was on there - oh, but because the owner deleted the post you can't substantiate any of your claims (I won't call them lies because only total fools call people liars without something to back up their claims) - how convenient?

One last question, when is the next demo day btw?

Last edited:
Back