Say Hello To Storm

I'll seek out advice from the NIRU over the next couple of days to clarify what likely charges any buyer in the UK will face and I'll post it on the Due Diligence thread. I had a customer with a digital media hard drive system fail (the main board went) and the bureaucracy you have to go through to import (for servicing) before re-exporting is appreciable - the tax authorities in every country will want their pound of flesh for sure, none of this "perk" rubbish.

courtesy of Storm owners group.

http://www.bicycleshowtoronto.com/spring-show-event

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)
Spring Show
The largest bicycle consumer show in the world - The Toronto International Bicycle Show - has added three new exclusive events to its already popular line-up of activities.
bicycleshowtoronto.com|By Design by NH

Now I didn't know about this show, but since I'm on the other side of the world, I guess that's understandable. I wonder if Storm will have any sort of presence there?

I would have thought that Agency 2.0 would have jumped all over it and released another Campaign Update, exploiting it like they did the Charles Fleming article, I need to find out who invited him to interview Sondors on that subject matter.

I very much doubt Sondors will be there - interesting to see though - and why a Facebook would-be owners Group should have prior knowledge and it is not advertised elsewhere.

Only 32,500 dollars and 9 days to reach four million dollars, I don't think theres much doubt that Storm will get there... got to hand it to the storm / igg / 2.0 team, they have run a masterful campaign.

They got the article in the LA Times, but they never made it into the US national media, like 5 minutes on Ellen or Harvey or ET or Doc Oz. How many sales would that have spawned? Five minutes on 60 Minutes? Even cable, somewhere? Plus, you know, will they have a piece of anything in a year? Have they left themselves with a brand? Can they sell the bike on Ebay/Amazon or wholesale it? Will another Crowdfunder work? Somewhere in this thread I asked how clever they were to create a brand, basically 'Storm', and then have to give it back to Prodeco because they didn't do a 5 minute Google search. Didn't they make it a little hard for the national media to buy into this story?

Back