S mode on RC-S?

tlippy

Finally printed the 36 page LCD manual and page 11 gives info on S mode which I find interesting. No mention if it consumes much more battery than , say 1, 2, or 3 mode. Anyone messed around in S and can give their experiences?

Think of S as "4" with special branding. ;) And of course there is R (racetrack) mode. Each successive step will deliver more power and hence use more battery. I tried out S and R when I first received my CCS2 but since then have never gone beyond 3. More than adequate to get me in the 25 - 30mph range.

Think of S as "4" with special branding. ;) And of course there is R (racetrack) mode. Each successive step will deliver more power and hence use more battery. I tried out S and R when I first received my CCS2 but since then have never gone beyond 3. More than adequate to get me in the 25 - 30mph range.

On flats I'm content in ECO. I did, by accident, get in S and really didn't need the xtra boost. It's just the wording in the manual on S that mentioned "wind" that got me interested. In YUMA U gotta contend with wind. Three of us were riding different eBikes in a 25 mile head wind and all of us had to go to 5 to maintain. All of us at the end of the 25 mile ride had about 2 bars of battery remaining. Next time I'm going to try S for the experience.

Back