Rockstar sizing question

foxycanuck

Region
Canada
Hi everyone,

I'm pondering getting a rockstar but I'm a little concerned about the sizing. I'm 5'9 and worried it's going to be a little too big. My inseam and the standover are pretty close to the same. Anyone around my height riding one? How do you find it? Customer support just sent me geometry specs and said that the designer is 5'6 and rides one... No size guide for it. Any advice?

I’m 5’7” 30” inseam and I have one coming and I’m not worried about the size. But I’m also 205lbs and toss a 500lb 10’ long mountain sled around every winter so size isn’t a concern for me. I’m sure at 5’9” you’ll be fine

I'm 5'9" and I canceled my order in April when I saw the numbers and the new weight in the reviews.

Well I got 60 miles on mine now and at 5’7”, and 200lbs I find it very easy to ride, weight is only a factor when putting it in the box of my Ram 3500, while riding I do not notice the weight. Could be all the modifications aiding in its ride quality but all in all I’m happy with it. Like already said it would be cool if it came in a medium size just to have a bit of a lower stand over height but it’s a non issue

I'm 5'6 and it is ridable, barely.

However, if you want to add a fender or a rear rack or any other accessory that attaches to your seat you will not be able - it will make the seat too high.

Back