Rockstar owners

Whoops! Fixed... boy howdy, 41 amp-hour would be nice wouldn't it?!

It really is a monster. It handles well for the weight though, and being a large person I actually quite like the size of it, and the feel of driving a bike tank 🤣
Thanks for your impressions of the LX. I'm looking forward to your youtube review. :)

Under the seat ? If enough room to clear the compressed suspension.

Attachments

• t4t84567fffukjuytryt106.jpg
    t4t84567fffukjuytryt106.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 225
  • Capture d’écran, le 2021-03-10 à 06.56.42.png
    Capture d’écran, le 2021-03-10 à 06.56.42.png
    1 MB · Views: 240
Last edited:
I totally agree, and also the new fender in the last videos. It's not very difficult with the right tools to drill and thread holes on the frame. I have absolutely no doubt that it's won't make that bulky frame at risk.

Simple solution ... Camelbak Hydration Pack
Well, you have changed my mind about hydration packs and I ordered one to see how it goes. After looking at a whole bunch of different ones on Amazon I realized that it would actually kill two birds with one stone.

Usually when I ride I can't have my phone on me because of the tight fitting bike shorts. But with a hydration pack I can put it in there along with the water!!!

So...basically I just wanted to thank you for the suggestion lol.

Well, you have changed my mind about hydration packs and I ordered one to see how it goes. After looking at a whole bunch of different ones on Amazon I realized that it would actually kill two birds with one stone.

Usually when I ride I can't have my phone on me because of the tight fitting bike shorts. But with a hydration pack I can put it in there along with the water!!!

So...basically I just wanted to thank you for the suggestion lol.
Glad I could help 😉

The Jandd hydration pack I bought 20 years ago for mountain biking had a good sized pouch and a sleeve for securing a tire bump.

You'll be able to carry way more water with a hydration pack.

Has anyone yet received a Rockstar? I just saw an ad from Sonders for the Rockstar for August delivery. I think it was last July or August I was thinking of buying one!

I have been given an estimated shipping date for the last week of March to the first week of April. There are alot of people hoping that there's a large container ship
In the water close by that has the long awaited first and second pre orders.

Has anyone yet received a Rockstar? I just saw an ad from Sonders for the Rockstar for August delivery. I think it was last July or August I was thinking of buying one!
You already know the answer but still feel the need to ask the same question over and over and over and over again. Give it a rest already. When someone finally gets one they'll post about it.

You already know the answer but still feel the need to ask the same question over and over and over and over again. Give it a rest already. When someone finally gets one they'll post about it.
Unfortunately, like Taylor57, I have the same question and I'm extremely disappointed in Sondors with regards to their capability to deliver. So giving it a rest, I do not believe, is the right answer. I find it strange that no one is saying anything...how is Sondors gonna make this right? Just in case, i paid in full for mine in June 2020 and am still waiting! They told me a few weeks ago "you're one of the first that will receive, look for a delivery notice in march"... stay tuned, i'll provide an update soon.

Back