Rockstar owners

Even if the Rockstars are ever delivered, it was a s*it-show, they are overweight and all you schills should be ashamed of yourselves...
Says the guy waiting six months or more for a Frey CC. And in the ugliest possible color they make, tan.

Hey, BillH
Says the guy waiting six months or more for a Frey CC. And in the ugliest possible color they make, tan.
Are you short of objective arguments, I was 5 years old when my mother explain to me that tastes differ. Tan could be the next orange...

I'm ready to take it down a notch for now. It just looks like things are going to be moving forward in just a few short weeks. My expectations are high, and the excitement is building. I'm pretty sure that there are others out there that feel the same way. I don't like it when people start bad mouthing things before they even know all of the facts. For now I'm going to take a step back and stay off of this thread for a few days.

Hey, BillH

Are you short of objective arguments, I was 5 years old when my mother explain to me that tastes differ. Tan could be the next orange...
Yawn. My response to Taylor57 was a tit-for-tat response, childish I know, but it was to make a point. Apparently you missed it.

Ha....congratulations Carmine! That's got to be exciting.

Please give us a personal report about how it performs for you - however brief and to the point. AND a picture if at all possible.

I can't get on Sondors facebook to check for any more info right now. Now I'm excited....and I've got months to wait even if mine is on time.

Not mine but looks like someone has received it already! Charging. (From Facebook)

1616177783040.png

Color surprise me, a lot paler then I imagined but I like it. The frame has a complex design, a lot of relief, I like that very much.

Back