Rize September 2020 Delivery Input and Updates

Bought it on Amazon in anticipation of getting the RX for $89. Holds bike steady, and has an arm to lock the handlebars from flopping/moving, also. Rated to 60lbs, so I intend to only put bike on it sans battery. Made it very easy to build and tune the bike. Has a nice tool tray mounted on the back, and you can articulate the clamp holding the bike 360 degrees, so you could rotisserie the bike if needed.
I’ve had my eye on that bike stand for a while. I found it on Aliexpress for $60 which I thought was a good deal until I saw they wanted $152 to ship it!

Appreciate any updates you can give on it after you’ve used it a while. Thanks.

Hello all,
Just quick question , did any one of you who has Rize X experienced sort of rattling in front upper tube frame? After assembling my bike and torque all bolts to recommend spect on my first rides I notices above mention noise . If you have any recommendations / solution I would be greatly appreciated to hear it.
Thanks

Hello all,
Just quick question , did any one of you who has Rize X experienced sort of rattling in front upper tube frame? After assembling my bike and torque all bolts to recommend spect on my first rides I notices above mention noise . If you have any recommendations / solution I would be greatly appreciated to hear it.
Thanks
Hi Kris. Did you check to make sure the headset is tight?

Hello all,
Thanks
Somebody somewhere mentioned their controller was left free to rattle around in the area right above the battery. That's where I would start...

Does Fedex deliver on Saturdays? My bike was in BC on Tues. and this morning in Windsor ON. So close. My delivery date says Tuesday... but I am hoping it is on a truck this morning for and hours drive. :)🚲

Does Fedex deliver on Saturdays? My bike was in BC on Tues. and this morning in Windsor ON. So close. My delivery date says Tuesday... but I am hoping it is on a truck this morning for and hours drive. :)🚲
Similar situation for me too. My bike is in Regina now, I’m hoping I can at least go pick it up today.

Love those happy endings!

My Rize RX Pro arrived last week. Got it all together, charged battery and went for a quick 3km ride just to get used to it. Next day decided to go for another quick ride, but ended up putting in 22km!
This thing is a BEAST, just love this bike. So excited to get out and ride a bike again!!

Did we ever look to see if that Bitrix 52V fits the Rize RX? I want to order a 2nd battery from somewhere. Rentention Dorado 505mm...what other information will they need? Connector type?
in 3 hours ill be back home ill let you know!

in 3 hours ill be back home ill let you know!
Thanks. Anytime this week is good. Just curious more than anything if we can get a 52V 21AH for Rize. If so..where..and how much!

And what information do we need to provide to a supplier? Take measurements? Surely there is some standard..Dorado Reentention 505MM!?

@Deleted Member 4210 Thinks the market for ebikes and batteries could be tough going into 2021. Better to get an back up battery order in early.

Curious about the comparison of the Juggernaut and Rize.

Did we ever look to see if that Bitrix 52V fits the Rize RX? I want to order a 2nd battery from somewhere. Rentention Dorado 505mm...what other information will they need? Connector type?
Well I popped in the Biktrix 52volt pack no problem, fit perfectly,the bike booted up normal, note I did not go for a ride,but it does fit just fine.

Back