Revi bike Cheetah vs. Wicked Thumb McQueen 750

Who thinks up these names for ebikes?! I read the title and by the time I finished reading the thread I couldn't remember the names of the bikes. That's a fail in the advertising world. What happened to one word names like stingray, falcon, stardust, titan, professional... Okay there was the beloved apple krate, still... :p

Will we remember the 'Wicked Thumb McQueen 750' in a few years? I think I'll forget after posting this reply;)

All in fun. Ride what you like, but ride!
Remember any of the dozens of brands of electronics brands sold ten years ago that no longer exist? It doesn't matter they are gone but they were fun and worth more than they cost then. @Hugh Dunnit Have fun with it.
One more HD story you might like that might even be true is that you don't need a helmet in Pennsylvania because HD made that a condition of building a nice new plant near the capital.

Th
That is something to be happy about IMHO. HD has no sense of humor. You get the fun retro look, they get pissed at the maker not the rider.There is an meme of "Hardly Dangerous" and "Hardly Davidsons" around.
Remember any of the dozens of brands of electronics brands sold ten years ago that no longer exist? It doesn't matter they are gone but they were fun and worth more than they cost then. @Hugh Dunnit Have fun with it.
One more HD story you might like that might even be true is that you don't need a helmet in Pennsylvania because HD made that a condition of building a nice new plant near the capital.
Thanks

...just before the beer runs out!! 🍻

Attachments

• IMG_7225.jpg
    IMG_7225.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 346
After a rough day of pretty much being told I wasted my money buying my first 2 ebikes, (even though I went for the coolness, instead of whatever,) I've decided to post a picture of our first choice!

...it did require a few cans of courage! 🍻

Maybe I've signed into a form that's way over my head!

Celtic, I hope you enjoy yours, we damn sure plan on enjoying ours!

...alright, tell me how I would have failed with this bad ass trike too!

I'll take cool over practical every time! 😎
I will...let me know how long it takes for you to get it and good luck!

I have family in the research triangle. Some great scenery along the Georgia border. Toured it in a top down sports car years ago. Had to avoid some backroads b/c of pig farms back in the day ...

I have family in the research triangle. Some great scenery along the Georgia border. Toured it in a top down sports car years ago. Had to avoid some backroads b/c of pig farms back in the day ...
That's funny!

My wife and I married in that area in '14, under a waterfall.

Decades ago when I toured it. Maybe the Cherokee Highway ?

Back